Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

January 2021

Recommended Posts

On 11/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, Tord31 said:

We'll likely need a few strikers. Definite bring him home.

Main out. Moult in.

 

If we lose Main because of Moult in it’s far more likely to be in summer rather than January Shirley 

climate & all that

Share this post


Link to post

Moult be injured till September so June sounds good - complete his rehab at Cormack Park

Share this post


Link to post

Main would be coming back by September though for the winter 

Edited by fine-n-dandy

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Moult be injured till September so June sounds good - complete his rehab at Cormack Park

Eh? 

Share this post


Link to post

Love wyclef jean

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Eh? 

King Louis is injured

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

King Louis is injured

He was injured (cruciate) in mid August 2019. If he is out till next September as you say then I presume his medical team are treating it with leeches and hot poultices.

 

Share this post


Link to post

He's still not back in the Preston match day squad yet so safe to say it's a pretty serious injury if he's been out for 15 months already. 

Stevie May-esque I'd suggest. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Moult be injured till September so June sounds good - complete his rehab at Cormack Park

 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

He was injured (cruciate) in mid August 2019. If he is out till next September as you say then I presume his medical team are treating it with leeches and hot poultices.

 

🤦🏻

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

 

🤦🏻

Maybe he'll be back sooner and ready to replace Edmondson/Watkins in January.

Moult is one that needs to play for the Dons after Derek's long pursuit

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Maybe he'll be back sooner and ready to replace Edmondson/Watkins in January.

Moult is one that needs to play for the Dons after Derek's long pursuit

Time shall tell, tordy, time shall tell

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...