Inside Tynecastle

3 x 1hour series on BBC starting Monday 9 November, behind the scenes of last season at Hearts. 

I expect to be fully fucking embarrassed and angry in equal measure. But might be good car crash TV for you to watch. 

A fly on the wall following Budge. 

You will never work in a place like this again. It's brilliant. Fact. Or have another boss like me. Someone who's basically a chilled out entertainer. 

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

3 x 1hour series on BBC starting Monday 9 November, behind the scenes of last season at Hearts. 

I expect to be fully fucking embarrassed and angry in equal measure. But might be good car crash TV for you to watch. 

A fly on the wall following Budge. 

You will never work in a place like this again. It's brilliant. Fact. Or have another boss like me. Someone who's basically a chilled out entertainer. 

Like a low budget,  poor mans Sunderland 'til I die?  Might be ' so bad it's good',  but it'll likely be neither.  Meh. 

PS.  I'll definitely watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was PR produced shit. Like we were going for the treble and not the story of a club getting relegated. Only interesting bits were Lockie saying where he lives in German. How big a woman can be and still play professional football. And a good look at how shit our £24m new stand is inside. Like the offices inside a B&Q store. 

At least Sunderland and the English ones show a bit drama. Ours was like everyone had a script. Might not even watch the other two episodes. 

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

?

you’ve gotten a lot of info from a quip about a guy with a stutter. Seemed a fine chap admittedly.

Wasn't a great watch. McPhee charging about the training ground like a mongo was funny. 

Was about to say sorry if picked you up wrong, then you use that term. Bet you and Parkie would be the first on anyone being sectarian or racist though. Fuckin halfwit. 

Again. Was proud of that lad and my club. Good on him. 

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Was about to say sorry if picked you up wrong, then you use that term. Bet you and Parkie would be the first on anyone being sectarian or racist though. Fuckin halfwit. 

I told you not to name check me, you Hun fuck. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I could not care less about sectarianism or racism, wrong spy chum.

how’s life on the moral high ground? 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I just don't like Liberal hypocrisy. Or picking on the weak. Sue me. 

Don't like liberal hypocrisy. Or picking on the weak? Yet you'll vote right wing? Very idea there is to fuck the weak over. 

Tories slashing disability benefits and NHS budget for years, negatively impacting disabled people, yet you probably vote for them. 

Isn't that hypocrisy? Daft hun bastard. 

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/tory-conference-disabled-activists-shame-tories-on-cost-of-heartless-austerity/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/dwp-reveals-650000-disabled-people-17431420.amp

@Wester Hailes Skins

Have a read and quit your virtue signalling. 

Fascist pig. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It'd take too long to educate you. Visit some Democratic run cities in the US. Or huge left leaning cities here like Glasgow and Liverpool. The left throw words about like inclusion, heal, mend. But more wars under Clintons and Obama. And Blair. You're the typically easily moulded example in society like a pavlovian dog. You hear left, think good people. Hear right, think bad. The reality is anyway, left and right are outdated terms. I want controls over immigration, but far more done to help children and families with disabilities. Where's that put me? 

But we're not in America.

Why do morons who think they're smart, start talking about US politics, a propos of nothing?  You don't see anyone start droning about how the election in Zaire went, or what the interpretation of left wing political ideologies are in Timbuktu.

stfu

• Upvote 1