Inside Tynecastle

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They let Gary Locke manage that club once.  Unbelievable. I know they were skint but bloody hell. 

And to make matters worse, 3 other senior clubs appointed him as manager too.  

Its that old school ignorance from chairmen that a guy like Locke with his cliched hollow fucking nonsense and bluster is enough to manage a top flight fitba team. A balloon of a man. Just watching him there youre thinking ‘youre an absolute fucking whopper’ imagine having to play for him. GTF

12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Good shout. Not too dissimilar facially. Bulging ragey eyes. 

He gave is all as a player. As a manager tho, wise up. 

I'm sure he gave his all as a manager as well, in short he just wasn't good enough on or off the pitch.

I've be fucking embarrassed if someone with the ability of Locke was considered a club legend at Aberdeen.

5 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'm sure he gave his all as a manager as well, in short he just wasn't good enough on or off the pitch.

I've be fucking embarrassed if someone with the ability of Locke was considered a club legend at Aberdeen.

He was at Hearts for almost 10 years and only made about 150 appearances so not the regular he's made out to be. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He was also one of the most deceptive managers I've ever seen. 

In fact he completely deceived us into thinking he was a manager. 

We got exactly what we deserved by allowing him to publicly hang fire on accepting our job offer to see if Celtic would offer him theirs. The cunt should have been told immediately that our offer was withdrawn.

Always be a legend for what he achieved as a player with us. But will always be a cunt for everything he has done afterwards