Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hibs

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Can't see your argument there. Surely with games being played behind closed doors there is more reason to show as many games as possible on TV. And at a reasonably realistic cost.

The EPL and SKY/BT are facing some resistance to their £15 per match fee. One game apparently had less than 1000 viewers.

It's pure greed and if a charge of say, £4.95 was made, then the uptake would be far higher.

To be fair to Sky and BT - they dont want it either. They arent making any of the money off of this. 

4 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

Just noticed the games is on fucking Friday night again grrrr

I know there's international games coming up but I really don't see the point of stopping Saturday kickoffs while the ugly sisters get to play on sunday

Evening ko's get my vote 100% at the moment

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Stoneybloke said:

Can't see your argument there. Surely with games being played behind closed doors there is more reason to show as many games as possible on TV. And at a reasonably realistic cost.

The EPL and SKY/BT are facing some resistance to their £15 per match fee. One game apparently had less than 1000 viewers.

It's pure greed and if a charge of say, £4.95 was made, then the uptake would be far higher.

Yeah but at time of deal being arranged we didn't have this situation. 

4 hours ago, RUL said:

Yeah but at time of deal being arranged we didn't have this situation. 

We should be realising the situation is not going to improve for this season now and looking to up the amount of tv games. That's either with Sky or Sky getting a cut of some money from another channel.

it's a no brainer that would make more money for the clubs overall. 

I would never cheat Aberdeen out of any money but have already used a stream for County away and United away.

40 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

A crucial clash in the race to be crowned (i.e. Patted on the head) the Scottish Premiership's second loser 2020-21.

I'm still aiming for winner or first loser.

Chance to go level with Celtic knowing Motherwell are favourites to win against them on Sunday.