Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hibs

18 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I wonder if not playing in front of ridiculous negative and abusive "supporters" has held their and the team's confidence this season?

It's that kind of attitude that will keep the dons mediocre. 'He's trying his best' etc. Defending ash Taylor and the likes. 

taylor and Ojo are an abomination, they should be hounded out of the club, not mollycoddled by this new type of fan 

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I wonder if not playing in front of ridiculous negative and abusive "supporters" has held their and the team's confidence this season?

DMC has never got the abuse that his negative tactics deserved over the last 2 full seasons.

I assume that you expect a true "supporter" to shell out  in nearly £500 for a season ticket, watch a team with 7 defensive players and 3 attacking players (including that useless prick Gallacher), watch long hopeful punts up to an isolated striker, watch the team have on average 2 shots on goal a game, watch us totally capitulate against the Glasgow teams and still applaud the charlatan players and management team off the park.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1