Scotland qualify for Euro 2020

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

There is no "relevance" or "personality" on a forum. Only words. If you can't back up what you say, or are so fucking infantile in your insults, I suggest you fucking man up or brain up instead of being a fucking spastic coming out with sick sickness about somebody's wife, something typically mutant. 

Tonight is not the night for your diary essays Anne. Away under the stairs. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Wow youre so staunch. Grow up 

If you can justify supporting Ryan Jack etc then be my guest and explain it, I genuinely don't understand how you can cheer him on today and hate him again at the weekend. It just sounds like a lack of integrity.

Like thon sorts who support two teams that then play each other in the champs league.

If you can explain the mentality then I'll be able to go away 

39 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody's focused on a negative. It was a MASSIVE FUCK UP. Some saw it. Most couldn't. 

Bit condescending no?

We can all see the mistake, it's characterising it as a result of shoehorning a player into a position he can't play I objected to- I just think it's a bit simplistic to look at it that way.

I'm only trying explain my opinion rather than patronise someone who disagrees.

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's going to be magic for the bairns. I thought my boy would never see us in a Finals tournament like I did growing up. 

Hopefully the covid will be behind us and we can have a wee party next summer. 

It will be great for kids actually, to think none of them have experienced anything of the like.

But will they really get into it? Will it excite and enthrall them like it did for us 20 or 30 years ago?

We'll see.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

If you can justify supporting Ryan Jack etc then be my guest and explain it, I genuinely don't understand how you can cheer him on today and hate him again at the weekend. It just sounds like a lack of integrity.

Like thon sorts who support two teams that then play each other in the champs league.

If you can explain the mentality then I'll be able to go away 

We heard you the first 16 times. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's going to be magic for the bairns. I thought my boy would never see us in a Finals tournament like I did growing up. 

Hopefully the covid will be behind us and we can have a wee party next summer. 

Spot on. The euros will make kids fall in complete love with football. Your boy will be buzzing for weeks beforehand, just like all is grown up kids.