Scotland qualify for Euro 2020

3 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Huns, mainly. Union Jack waving fucktards who support Brexit and Trump. Usually fat, middle aged, balding white guys with a profile pic of them sitting in a British pub in tenerife with their equally grotesque wife. 

Don’t be f—-g. Stupid, face facts sturgeon and her lying snp independence cabinet who are 15 billion in debt and kiss the arse  of the EU, would have a tartan pound, an open door to ilegals more than they have now, they would sell the fishing industry down the tubes,  fill the countryside with wind  turbines, duel carriage from Perth to Inverness forget it, Salmond promised it  years ago, etc etc etc .   The only thing that would sell would be the famous grouse painkiller.   ( Whiskey ). Which would numb the thing between their ears they call a brain.   Sturgeon is a big mouth conniving nodding donkey.   Face facts.    Dummy. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don’t be f—-g. Stupid, face facts sturgeon and her lying snp independence cabinet who are 15 billion in debt and kiss the arse  of the EU, would have a tartan pound, an open door to ilegals more than they have now, they would sell the fishing industry down the tubes,  fill the countryside with wind  turbines, duel carriage from Perth to Inverness forget it, Salmond promised it  years ago, etc etc etc .   The only thing that would sell would be the famous grouse painkiller.   ( Whiskey ). Which would numb the thing between their ears they call a brain.   Sturgeon is a big mouth conniving nodding donkey.   Face facts.    Dummy. 

It's called Whisky you daft prick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Is it Linkers or The Winchester you prefer when you go on holiday Shooftz? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The term whisky is used by Scotland, Canada and Japan, the term whiskey is used by the USA and Ireland BUT the term Scotch or Scotch whisky can only be used by Scotland and Scotland alone as long as it’s been fermented grains in Scotland used, made and casked in Scotland, then and only then can it be a scotch whisky???????

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

If its from Scotland its called Whisky, if its from elsewhere its called Whiskey or as I like to call it pish.

Ive always known it as: If the country's name where the Whisky came from contains an 'E' it is spelt WhiskEy.

I believe most (if not all?) Japanese whisky is spelt the same as Scotlands.

12 hours ago, Dons79 said:

The term whisky is used by Scotland, Canada and Japan, the term whiskey is used by the USA and Ireland BUT the term Scotch or Scotch whisky can only be used by Scotland and Scotland alone as long as it’s been fermented grains in Scotland used, made and casked in Scotland, then and only then can it be a scotch whisky???????

Yeah, only for another 6 weeks though.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Irish "whiskey" is the most abominable spirit I've ever tasted. Jamiesons and Blackbush or Bushmills or whatever it's called, I just can't drink it, even the more expensive versions. Bourbon isn't quite as bad and needs to be mixed with something but neat, your likes of Jack Daniels is more pain than pleasure. Don't like half the whisky in this country but love the stuff I do love, mostly Speyside but Scapa 16 (now discontinued) and the surprisingly inexpensive Scapa 2005 is very excellent too. 

Couldn't agree more

Thon Jameson's is awful. Just no comparison to a proper malt. I like to believe I'm basing it on taste but I think I'm just a racist 

I find the whisky world a bit pretentious and up its own arse.  I like the comparative simplicity of cognac.

Anyway, am I right in thinking these group games are all in June of next year? When does the tournament end*?

(*just asking incase we go all the way, like.  dont laugh - remember Denmark in 1992.  extra memorable for us, given where the final was played).

8 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I find the whisky world a bit pretentious and up its own arse.  I like the comparative simplicity of cognac.

Anyway, am I right in thinking these group games are all in June of next year? When does the tournament end*?

(*just asking incase we go all the way, like.  dont laugh - remember Denmark in 1992.  extra memorable for us, given where the final was played).

Watched a documentary last night on Netlix called sour grapes . About a guy selling fake wines to a right pretentious up their own arse crowd . Worth a watch

14 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fit aboot Scotland tonight? I can see us drawing or losing and allowing the Czechs to win the group. I think it will be near enough the team that played Serbia. But the back 5 will possibly see McKenna LCB and Tierney LWB -  assuming Robertson doesnt play.

In the event of which the boogie meister to crock Mckenna in the warm up.

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fit aboot Scotland tonight? I can see us drawing or losing and allowing the Czechs to win the group. I think it will be near enough the team that played Serbia. But the back 5 will possibly see McKenna LCB and Tierney LWB -  assuming Robertson doesnt play.

The Israelites will slay Goliath tonight and send what’s left back to Glezga. 

• Downvote 5
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Bad example. The Austrian moustachioed one was extremely optimistic. Cunt thought he could take Europe and the whole world by getting the people of another nation to buy into his delusions and grand experiment. Better to have tried and failed rather than try at all.

Rasputin?