US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

Surely to fuck Biden will win?

However as was pointed out on another thread the only news you hear about America revolves around Trump and his antics and very little about the state of the economy and some of the other important topics that will influence voters.

Hopefully Biden will win as cannot wait to see how Trump handles defeat - he won't go quietly!

Trump voters are the loud minority. Loud doesn't get you any extra votes, though. 

Biden has the support of most Independents, I think, and most election years that is enough to swing it. 

But when I said all things being equal Biden would win, it was with the Caveat that everything is not equal. 

Gerrymandering, voter suppression, voter intimidation, a stacked Supreme Court, and Red States willing to subvert the vote, throw out ballots, and only send Republican votes to the EC mean that everything is pretty fucking far from equal. 

Add in that nothing, not a fucking thing, has been done to secure the voting machines from Russia interference (confirmed by US Intelligence) in the swing states, and it's going to take a monumental effort for the Democrats to win against what is an openly rigged and stacked election. 

I'm still going with Biden, because I'm an optimist who believes in the good intentions of most people. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Joe Biden looks like a lovely old man. Geriatric as fuck, but lovely. 

Doesn't matter if he's a geriatric. He'll be the head of the operation, not the guy doing the work. 

Trump micromanages everything, and since he's an incompetent (check his business record for confirmation) everything he micromanages turns into a massive swirling vortex of shit and failure. When you employ only your own simpleton kids and yes-men to do your bidding you end up with a failed business. Or, in this case, a failed state.  This is why dictatorships are garbage countries. One person can't run a decent sized business on their own, and that's a person who is sound of mind and capable. Trump is neither, and he's trying to run the biggest economy on the planet on his own, using lies, broken promises, and 'Yeah, we'll do that in 2 weeks time" to deflect questions about why everything he does sucks. 

Biden will employ actual scientists, economists, and strategists who know what they're doing, and 'Sleepy' Joe can be as senile as he wants while a cabinet of qualified people run the country for him. They way it's always been. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Dad said:

Much too hard a code for us to decipher son

Break it down more

For the love of fuck

What I am saying is many of Biden's votes will be anti Trump votes rather than votes backing Biden. Essentially you could run against Trump and have a good chance of winning the election, even without campaigning.