US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

In the old days, aye like millennia ago, the leaders were kings of men. They were the best warriors, the best fighters, the best minds, top shaggers who could drink the rest under the table.

Trump talks the right game but he's a fat burger-eating mess who's so weak he has abused the fairer sex. He spoke about punching people at one of his rallies but the fud has zero experience of man-to-man combat. And that's not just his big problem, it's a problem for the world. He's a petulant cry-baby who is so overdue a fucking good hiding. Unfortunately the culture ushered in by the wokes or the pc or the faggots or whoever the fuck means that giving the cunt the kicking he's sair needing would be seen as not right. World's gone nuts. 

So what golden age of history would you retreat into? 

• Downvote 2
4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is the golden age, the best time to be alive. No question. Mate of mine - who's into The Case for Astrology, an interesting book I'm reading with an open mind just now - reckons 2025 will be boom or bust. This will when humanity wins or when the warnings given by the high profile Fabian Society types such as Orwell and Huxley comes to pass. Always thought that some big shit was going to go down in my lifetime or at least I would hope to be around to see it happen and perhaps make up the numbers. 

It was up until about 2015. The last 5 years has seen a regression. 

21 hours ago, Parklife said:

Looks like Biden is going to get exactly 270 electoral college votes. A great way to win. 

"Time for IndieRef2 again. Last time the main stream media scared everyone with lies. Fuck once in a generation promise." 

"Support Gina Miller, Brexiteers lied and didn't know what they were voting for." 

"Fuckin typical Trump, trying to challenge democracy. Fuckin clown and bad loser." 

Sorry Parkie. Just taking a two minute stroll inside your head. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

"Time for IndieRef2 again. Last time the main stream media scared everyone with lies. Fuck once in a generation promise." 

"Support Gina Miller, Brexiteers lied and didn't know what they were voting for." 

"Fuckin typical Trump, trying to challenge democracy. Fuckin clown and bad loser." 

Sorry Parkie. Just taking a two minute stroll inside your head. 

You've just made all that up from your warped wee brain, haven't you? 

Glad to see you're taking it badly. Stick to the farage rallies and don't quote me or @ me again, you odious cunt. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Pennsylvania has narrowed hugely in the last 24 hrs (Trump 10 point lead to 2.7), still 11% of votes to count.

1.7 lead in Pennsylvania now and dropping, they’ve just said they’ll declare today (US).

Biden 100k short of Trump, 500k left to count, will go down to the wire...

22 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

1.7 lead in Pennsylvania now and dropping, they’ve just said they’ll declare today (US).

Biden 100k short of Trump, 500k left to count, will go down to the wire...

They were saying Biden needs around 63% of counted ballots from hereon in, and he's trending at 70%. 

I'm loving the Trump voter meltdown as much as I'll love Trump's when he finally appears and starts yelling at the cameras. 

FACT Trump increased his volume AND percentage of every single minority group from 2016.

FACT The overall turnout increased hugely from 2016.

SO. If you believe Biden won in a fair game. Then what happened was a huge number of brand new, white, male Americans that didn't vote before, felt compelled this time to turn out in their hundreds of thousands and vote for Biden and Harris. 

And if you believe that, and don't smell a rat, you're a half wit or intentionally being difficult. 

Normal procedure at this stage if you lean left is to ignore facts and start name calling. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

FACT Trump increased his volume AND percentage of every single minority group from 2016.

SO. If you believe Biden won in a fair game. Then what happened was a huge number of brand new, white, male Americans that didn't vote before, felt compelled this time to turn out in their hundreds of thousands and vote for Biden and Harris. 

And if you believe that, and don't smell a rat, you're a half wit or intentionally being difficult. 

Normal procedure at this stage if you lean left is to ignore facts and start name calling. 

Are you on the wind up like?

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fuck off.

• Upvote 2
59 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

U.S. Intelligence has confirmed Russia hacked the election in 2016, and that that interference was intended to aid Trump and hinder Clinton. 

Further, U.S. Intelligence warned that the 2020 election was also the target of hacking, and nothing has been done to prevent that hacking. 

You are correct that Biden is winning, and you are also correct that it's not a fair game, because;

Widespread Gerrymandering favours Republican districts

Foreign Hacking favours Trump 

Voter suppression targets Democratic areas

The head of the USPS, a Trump appointment, has dismantled sorting machines, removed mail boxes, and placed fake ballot drop-offs in order to inhibit the heavily Democrat-weighted Mail-In vote. 

The Supreme Court has been stacked 6-3 to favour the Republicans in the event of a legal confrontation

Trump called for a 'Trump Army' to 'watch' (read that as intimidate) at the polls

Trump voters are trying to halt the count in areas where Democrats are polling strongly.

That's some of the tactics right off the top of my head, but there has been a gigantic grass-roots move to call out the Democratic vote, and it has been answered. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
59 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

FACT He has 3.5m less votes than Biden.

Edit: the gap will be bigger at the end of the count.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

They were saying Biden needs around 63% of counted ballots from hereon in, and he's trending at 70%. 

I'm loving the Trump voter meltdown as much as I'll love Trump's when he finally appears and starts yelling at the cameras. 

Someone on reddit posted that Trump stands like a centaur without the hind legs the other day.

Jules Suzdaltsev on Twitter: "Someone on here said Trump "stands like a  centaur without its hind legs", and I'll be damned if it ain't true.… "

Just now, shut up meg said:

Someone on reddit posted that Trump stands like a centaur without the hind legs the other day.

Jules Suzdaltsev on Twitter: "Someone on here said Trump "stands like a  centaur without its hind legs", and I'll be damned if it ain't true.… "

Allegedly, and I'm no neurologist so take this with a grain of crushed Adderall, but allegedly that's a classic sign of someone in the early stages of 'Frontotemporal Dementia'.

There's surely something not right upstairs with the laddie, whatever it is. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Allegedly, and I'm no neurologist so take this with a grain of crushed Adderall, but allegedly that's a classic sign of someone in the early stages of 'Frontotemporal Dementia'.

There's surely something not right upstairs with the laddie, whatever it is. 

Or he has heel lifts to make him look taller

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Just saw the Pennsylvania Secretary of State speaking. She said the "overwhelming majority" will be counted today. I didn't hear her say they'd definitely be done today. 

"We definitely could" know Pennsylvania's results by end of day today, secretary of state says“

They maybe mean they will have counted enough to be able to declare?