US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

The head honcho in Georgia said yesterday the reason for so many changes in the numbers was that county officials were so tired that many of them had forgotten to press the upload button.WTF

Also said a lot of postal votes had no signature or an invalid signature and they were sending officials out to people's doors.

Seems to be a right mess.

Surely invalid votes would just get binned.

22 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Trump isnt Presidential material,but he does have good reason to be suspicious of the Dems and media though. This film was compiled using publicly available information and documents.Why it hasnt gained proper publicity is a mystery??  

Starts off with the Trayvon martin case(thought to be the start of the upsurge in US racial division),how it was exploited,and ends up right at the top of US Govt  

And in response to Kelts links,maybe both sides were at it. Some tenuous ones in here,but solid others? 

I got to "Biden is the Corporate Shill Candidate" and that gave me a handle on where that was going. 

Any American president has to deal with Corporations, that's a fact of life... it's the manner in which they do so that has to be considered. 

If anyone wants to go down that particular rabbit-hole I'll be happy to speak about the manner in which Trump has dealt with corporations. 

41 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Liked the DM headline describing her as being "just a heartbeat away"

Harris is going to be the energy behind this administration. 

She's sharp as a fucking knife, that woman. Anyone who has watched her in Senate hearings and investigations will know what she's like, and the fact of the matter is that she's superior to Biden when it comes to negotiation and confrontation. 

Biden is the old, white face of the election. That was needed to win this campaign, but Harris is the one who's going to get shit done. 

If Biden drops down dead a week into his presidency I'll be sorry to see him go, he's a good guy who understands duty (even his Republican opponents openly talk about this), but he won't be missed from a governance point of view. Harris will have to bring in an old, white Vice President to be the public face of the presidency, of course. 

So Joe has been "set to claim victory" for about 3 days now.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.  It is a disgrace that the self-anointed "guardian of the free world" is conducting an election like it was pakistan or something.

There is certainly a lot of very fishy things going on, but I don't suppose anyone has imbibed much else bar the mainsteam media.

I think its quite clear that we are seeing a major election fraud going on, abetted by the MSM: which, for example, awarded Arizona to Biden days ago - and accordingly saying that he is a shoe in - yet they *still* arent finished counting in Arizona.  This along with the "Biden set to win" for days is evidence of the pressure they are putting on honest (i.e. non democrat) election officials. 

Trump has achieved the highest ever non-white vote for a republican candidate.  What a rubbish racist he is. 

Even more impressive is Joe Bidens great appeal among the long dead. Such as Mr William Bradley who died in 1984, yet is recorded as having voted for Joe Biden in Mondays election - along with many other deceased.

Is a disgrace the system is open to such abuses (apparently Florida is the only state with transparent and tight controls).

In parts of michigan, there were more votes cast than there are registered voters.

In several blue states, the democrats have not only refused to allow observers into the count, but even boarded up windows to stop people looking in.

In several States, where trump had a healthy lead - they suddenly stopped counting,  sent everyone home and then Bidens count got large boosts without anyone else's figures changing.  In Michigan, Trump and the minor candidates figures stayed static, while Biden's count shot up by ~130,000.

The democrats are people who would vote to "abort" (ie murder) a baby seconds before its natural birth - cheating in an election is childs play by comparison (no pun intended). I would even say democrats are "worse than huns" (whose low intelligence offers mitigation, in that a reasonable person must take it into account for their actions).  However, you do get some intelligent democrats - hence, worse.

As if the people would vote for biden - who recently publicly introduced his granddaughter as his dead son (!?) - over the guy who has delivered the best ever economic performance for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
33 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.  It is a disgrace that the self-anointed "guardian of the free world" is conducting an election like it was pakistan or something.

There is certainly a lot of very fishy things going on, but I don't suppose anyone has imbibed much else bar the mainsteam media.

I think its quite clear that we are seeing a major election fraud going on, abetted by the MSM: which, for example, awarded Arizona to Biden days ago - and accordingly saying that he is a shoe in - yet they *still* arent finished counting in Arizona.  This along with the "Biden set to win" for days is evidence of the pressure they are putting on honest (i.e. non democrat) election officials. 

Trump has achieved the highest ever non-white vote for a republican candidate.  What a rubbish racist he is. 

Even more impressive is Joe Bidens great appeal among the long dead. Such as Mr William Bradley who died in 1984, yet is recorded as having voted for Joe Biden in Mondays election - along with many other deceased.

Is a disgrace the system is open to such abuses (apparently Florida is the only state with transparent and tight controls).

In parts of michigan, there were more votes cast than there are registered voters.

In several blue states, the democrats have not only refused to allow observers into the count, but even boarded up windows to stop people looking in.

In several States, where trump had a healthy lead - they suddenly stopped counting,  sent everyone home and then Bidens count got large boosts without anyone else's figures changing.  In Michigan, Trump and the minor candidates figures stayed static, while Biden's count shot up by ~130,000.

The democrats are people who would vote to "abort" (ie murder) a baby seconds before its natural birth - cheating in an election is childs play by comparison (no pun intended). I would even say democrats are "worse than huns" (whose low intelligence offers mitigation, in that a reasonable person must take it into account for their actions).  However, you do get some intelligent democrats - hence, worse.

As if the people would vote for biden - who recently publicly introduced his granddaughter as his dead son (!?) - over the guy who has delivered the best ever economic performance for them.

Get a grip you fucking lunatic. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Your wife takes it UTA.

Same as jesus did. (Btw he was defo brown skinned going by where he lived)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
58 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Even for you that's off the scale bat shit crazy.

Trump started the whole claiming "we won" long before final votes had been counted.

There has been no mail fraud, I do agree there will have been some irregularities as happens with all mail voting but only a tiny fraction of what is being alleged.

It's funny how Trump is claiming voter fraud but only in the states that he has either lost or are finely balanced!

And the reason they boarded up, taken from widely available news sources:

"On Wednesday, there were chaotic scenes when poll watchers claimed they were being blocked from the counting hall as windows were covered.  The City of Detroit's principal attorney, Lawrence Garcia, said in a statement: "Some - but not all - windows were covered, because poll workers seated just inside those windows expressed concerns about people outside the center photographing and filming them and their work."

He was always going to be a sore loser and thankfully it would appear that a growing percentage of the American public are getting fed up with his reaction and antics.

• Upvote 2

Time this thing was called. 

Nevada piss-arsing about like lazy fucking desert-dweller. Work for two hours in the morning then knock off for the rest of the day as soon as the Sun is directly overhead.  "We'll be done by Sunday..." Cunts all need fired aff the roof. 

Leaks from the WH staff that they're thinking about staging an intervention to explain the reality of the situation to Trump ?

If he refuses to leave and tries to tie this up in the courts then he STILL gets punted, and Pelosi becomes sitting president until Biden is sworn in. 

Three attempted lawsuits already been summarily dismissed, absolutely no evidence of any wrongdoing by the Dems.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I seriously thought you'd have turned your back on Trump after he used bits of aborted bairns to survive a hoax that is no worse than the flu, you should be ashamed to call yourself catholic, tbqhwy!

• Upvote 7
3 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I think its quite clear that we are seeing a major election fraud going on, abetted by the MSM: which, for example, awarded Arizona to Biden days ago - and accordingly saying that he is a shoe in

Trump has achieved the highest ever non-white vote for a republican candidate.  What a rubbish racist he is

biden wins and prince fuckin andrew gets away wi the peado charge. biden and his ilk are all peados. Fuck peado america.

10 hours ago, minijc said:

I seriously thought you'd have turned your back on Trump after he used bits of aborted bairns to survive a hoax that is no worse than the flu, you should be ashamed to call yourself catholic, tbqhwy!

Using aborted foetuses for his treatments, on top of all his adultery. Some mad amounts of cognitive dissonance going on from the paedo pontiff to justify his support of Trump. 

• Upvote 1

CNN call it for Biden, which is beautiful. 

CNN is the News network Trumpers hate the most, and Trumpers hate pretty much everything. CNN stands head and shoulders over everything else they hate... so this would be like if Rangers were on the verge of liquidation and it was Aberdeen that cast the final NO vote on the Newco's SPL reprieve. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin
6 hours ago, shut up meg said:

There were rumours on the internet last week saying that if he lost, he would resign in December/January, Pence would be president for a few weeks and pardon Trump like Ford did with Nixon.

Pardons are on the federal level only. 

It won't pardon him of state level crimes and New York have a bunch of criminal cases sitting waiting for him to exit office before pulling the trigger.