US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

Bill Barr remaining in hiding. Rumours abound that he's planning to use the DoJ to invalidate votes and hand the election to Trump. Reason he's keeping a low profile is to appear impartial, and only get involved if or when this escalates to the Supreme Court. Barr is the most sycophantic piece of Beta-male human garbage in history, so this is a definite possibility. 

Barr himself has reason to do this, because some of the stuff he's done for Trump crosses well over the line into illegality, so an independent investigation into him will not be good for him. 

But if he DOES try to reverse this election then you're going to see civil unrest that makes the usual protest shit seem like a quiet day in the Central Library. 

Guest milne_afc

Lots of online congrats for Sexy Kamala for being the first woman of colour VP. Is that appropriate language? She looks mulatto anyway, not a real black woman. 

By this point I am less interested in who won and more interested in the very bizarre way this is playing out.

The election was called for Biden at 11.25 a.m. Saturday morning by television networks and the Associated Press

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Democrat Joe Biden has won the 2020 US election, according to BBC projections

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2020-54786937

What concerns me is that it is not media companies who declare the winner of elections - it is meant to be the officials in charge of the vote counting.  They haven't said anything, as far as I am aware.

The media are very clearly trying to decide what the news is, rather than simply report it.  I think this is to lead opinion and pressure officials.

As I say, the whole thing stinks.

Also, I have seen nothing in the MSM regarding other developments (such as the US Supreme Court ordering Pennsylvania to segregate late ballots).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no such thing as the Electoral Commission in the US - each independent states count their votes, and the official of those states declare the winner for that state.

It’s always been reported by the press, because there is no one else to report it. Doesn’t make it sinister.

If you want sinister, look no further than Trump. Trying to stop the vote, counting and declaring he’d won when he clearly fucking had not.

You need your fucking hard drive checked. 

• Upvote 8
4 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

There is no such thing as the Electoral Commission in the US - each independent states count their votes, and the official of those states declare the winner for that state.

It’s always been reported by the press, because there is no one else to report it. Doesn’t make it sinister.

If you want sinister, look no further than Trump. Trying to stop the vote, counting and declaring he’d won when he clearly fucking had not.

You need your fucking hard drive checked. 

It isn't the fact that they are reporting it which makes it sinister, it is that they who are declaring Biden has won when that is not formally the case (it might be eventually, but it isnt currently).

Why doesn't the BBC (for example) just report things as they are, rather than reporting what they admit are their own projections?

Would you like the BBC to report Aberdeen results early, according to their own projections, or just wait for the actual result?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, that was exciting. 

Was out getting some shit for tomorrow's dinner, made the mistake of taking the wife along. 

Stopped at a set of lights and there's a Trumper at the intersection next to us screaming into a megaphone about... fucked if I know, some weird Stop the Steal shit that Trumpies are going off on now. 

Wife immediately into full on Arab mode, leaning across me and shouting abuse, doing the whole arms flying around like there's bees attacking her. 

I had to be the adult in the vehicle and calm her tits before it turned into a punch up.

Funny thing is the Trumper was a fucking MEXICAN... the exact folk Trump's been trying to deport for four years. 

Like Jews for Nazis.  This cunt wants to turn me into mince, I HAVE to vote for him... why wouldn't I?

Anyway, by the time we were driving back there was about twenty of the daft cunts having a mini-rally by the side of the road. 

They don't know it's all over... but it is now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

It isn't the fact that they are reporting it which makes it sinister, it is that they who are declaring Biden has won when that is not formally the case (it might be eventually, but it isnt currently).

Why doesn't the BBC (for example) just report things as they are, rather than reporting what they admit are their own projections?

Would you like the BBC to report Aberdeen results early, according to their own projections, or just wait for the actual result?

I’m pretty sure with a few minutes to go in our match last night, the BBC commentators were ‘projecting’ a great win for Aberdeen. 

No different here. Biden has won, because Trump no longer can.

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Regardless of the election outcome, that is what is clearly happening.

The data for PA shows that 104 people aged 120 voted.  In total, 182 people voted who are aged 105 or older.

Seems reasonable.

Current vote total for Biden is about 74 million, yet the Democrats did not win a single state house from the Republicans.

From what I understand, this would mean that *loads* of Biden voters only filled out part of the ballot paper. Odd.

Inject these whining bigot tears directly in to my veins. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2