US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

What is a shit catholic or a good catholic?

That's a good question.

I would certainly recoil from any self described "good" or "devout" Catholic. 

All people are flawed individuals - human nature is flawed, that's one of the earliest and basic teachings of Christianity.  People who recognise this often wish to be Catholics in an effort to temper or improve their flawed self.

Its hard to be perfect and everyone does have the capacity to balls up at times.

And so - rather than base such judgements on a persons ability to "follow the rules" as it were - perhaps the criteria would be better set as how hard & sincerely someone tries to "follow the rules".  "God loves a trier" as the old saying goes.

Perhaps that is what a good Catholic is: someone who attempts to show love for others, according to their own means, and who honestly identifies their own faults and sincerely asks God for help in fixing them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We've looked at what the Evangelicals and elected Republican figures have had to say about the election, so now it's time to take a look at what the Republican voters' 'news' channel of choice has to say about the election. 

Take it away FOX 'News'

Well,sneering aside,looks like Georgia is going to a full manual recount.If the claims are unlikely to affect the original outcome I would leave as is.But,if not and the Dems have nothing to hide,further opportunity to humiliate Trump while taking over.Win,win.... 

Tucker - Thought Fox News had gone all left wing? 

McEnany

3 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Hundreds of thousands of pounds been placed in this country apparently on Trump overturning the result with recounts...lol

A fool and his money, as they say. 

Recounts shift the totals a few hundred votes at most... He's not overturning any states with recounts. 

7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Alan kens

Is this some kind of performative art piece?

He makes the same unfounded claims, without offering evidence or proof, that hundreds of thousands/millions of votes were 'found' for Biden.  He cites The New York Post, a news outlet with the same level of journalistic integrity as the Weekly World News, pushes the debunked narrative that Biden drove the sacking of Shokin (It was the State Deparment, EU, and IMF), offers 7 (seven) illegal ballots as evidence of significant voter fraud in an election in which around 150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million) people participated, and when he makes evidence-free claims that huge blocks of votes all went to Biden he says his evidence is 'common sense'.

I'm not sure what 'Alan Kens' but what I Ken is that he's pushing exactly all the narratives the Right in the US are pushing, and offering nothing except, "Because that's what I think" as the foundation of his argument. 

If you want to find out largely impartial, unbiased news, I'm going to suggest Reuters, Associated Press, and UPI as legitimate news sources, rather than whatever editorial fucking nonsense this was.

• Upvote 2

I think anyone involved in that murky world of politics and corruption is probably mentally unfit by our decent standards, but that's perfect for that world. Thon Mitch McConnell lost touch of reality many years ago. They may be unfit by our standards but they are 'above' our standards. Higher powers ensured a Biden victory, the persistent rhetoric of the MSM etc can influence the weak minded (there's a difference between being mentally weak and mentally ill)

• Downvote 2
3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Brother kelt being an example

You should be hanging your head in shame after posting that idiotic trash, not trying to bluff your way out of it.  

Horses for courses, though... we all adhere to different standards. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bebo said:

Did he just say he was going to withhold aid / the vaccine from New York?

That's what he said. 

He wants Cuomo to beg for it, otherwise New Yorkers can die in the streets so far as this cunt cares. 

Otherwise just about everything he's saying is a lie. 

Some Billy is Trump.