US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

I've no time for Trump and there's nothing I can say about his flaws that hasn't been articulated before. That said, I think it's embarrassing how many people think Biden's "victory" heralds a new dawn, or even a better alternative overall. His party have, historically speaking, been just as bloodthirsty in the world stage as the other lot and will no doubt already be plotting their next conquests, with AIPAC and other lobbyists on speed dial.

The one good thing Trump's administration did do was avert a second Cold War and avoid total destruction of Syria and Palestine, which that insidious war criminal Hillary Clinton was hellbent on doing and which Obama had started with her. 

25 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I've no time for Trump and there's nothing I can say about his flaws that hasn't been articulated before. That said, I think it's embarrassing how many people think Biden's "victory" heralds a new dawn, or even a better alternative overall. His party have, historically speaking, been just as bloodthirsty in the world stage as the other lot and will no doubt already be plotting their next conquests, with AIPAC and other lobbyists on speed dial.

The one good thing Trump's administration did do was avert a second Cold War and avoid total destruction of Syria and Palestine, which that insidious war criminal Hillary Clinton was hellbent on doing and which Obama had started with her. 

There you go. Sensible post. No daft names. Got my attention.

The work he's managed with North Korea is the pick of the bunch for me. 

Yes he's kicked a few doors in as well and made a right royal cunt of Iran but the North Korea meet up will be his defining moment in my opinion.

Iran will be easily fixed. North Korea could and would have done some serious damage had he not had that meeting and got them in the spotlight.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Yes he's kicked a few doors in as well and made a right royal cunt of Iran but the North Korea meet up will be his defining moment in my opinion.

Iran will be easily fixed. North Korea could and would have done some serious damage had he not had that meeting and got them in the spotlight.

I'm just going to assume this is some obvious fishing and let it go. 

7 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Again, the irony isn't lost on me, where you call out my choice of expression (mocking a few inept politicians and airhead celebrities is hardly the worst culprit on here) while you wax lyrical about pishing yourself while drunk, or concoct crude acronyms about buggery of women. I'll let it slide, as you clearly lack the self-awareness to see your own hypocrisy.

Mark my words, Biden and his affirmative action sidekick who blew her way to the top, will jump as soon as the likes of AIPAC click their fingers. The military Industrial complex and Christian Zionists will also be giddy right now.

22 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Again, the irony isn't lost on me, where you call out my choice of expression (mocking a few inept politicians and airhead celebrities is hardly the worst culprit on here) while you wax lyrical about pishing yourself while drunk, or concoct crude acronyms about buggery of women. I'll let it slide, as you clearly lack the self-awareness to see your own hypocrisy.

Mark my words, Biden and his affirmative action sidekick who blew her way to the top, will jump as soon as the likes of AIPAC click their fingers. The military Industrial complex and Christian Zionists will also be giddy right now.

Without controlling the senate which looks highly likely he won’t be able to achieve very much in all likelihood. 
ol Mitch can just block anything he likes just like he did with Obama post 2014.