US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres fuck all wrong about wanting to fuck a glamorous granny. 

That early 50s divorced grandmother, great pay out from rich arsehole ex, new lease of life, wanting to try exotic things with bottom and vagina. 

Fucking golden ticket lads. 

Absolutely as is shown by an article today in the Daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9135351/Is-REALLY-thing-sexual-peak-myth-says-Tracey-Cox.html

"

"50s

'My husband was the one who had the affair but he was absolutely useless at sex. I was sexually naïve and had never had an orgasm, but I ended up in a relationship with a highly sexual man who gave me my first climax at 49. We did things that made my daughter's hair curl. (I'd insist on telling her – she didn't know whether to be impressed or horrified). We'd eat food off each other's bodies, we used all sorts of toys in all sorts of places and did a whole heap of stuff I can't even admit to. I loved it. It was the best time of my life sexually. When all my friends seemed to be stopping having sex, I was having the best sex of my life.' "

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

To develop the dispute you started in the fitba thread (and thus upsetting the snowflake benders), question for you; do you think the election was rigged?

One of my best mates is convinced that it was and Paul Craig Roberts, a commentator I've learned from and agreed with a lot over many years also reckons it was a rigged election and that Trump should've won. 

Show me the evidence Trumps words incited an insurrection then I'll respond.

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's all out there. If it wasn't, he would not have been impeached. Are you so fucking lazy you've not seen or read any of it or are you in denial? Start by taking issue with ONE small point as to why the impeachment was invalid, after all, you started the discussion on this basis before quickly descending into insults. 

If it's all out there you won't have a problem finding a quote. 

How did the first impeachment go?  

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

So you start an argument, you dispute the record but you won't say why?

The election being rigged or not is central to the events of last Wednesday. That's not a question you're prepared to entertain either.

You are aware of his tweets leading up to January 6? You are aware of his many speeches leading up to that date too, including well before the election about the election going to be rigged if he didn't win it? You did see his speech during the siege? You did hear not-getting-paid Rudy's words? You saw Ivanka's tweet that she subsequently deleted? You did hear his son's speech last week? You have read and watched some of the vast body of commentary surrounding the insurrection and the impeachment?

In doing so, you seem to have decided that Trump should be absolved of liability. By not doing so you're just wasting time by reason of being disqualified from entering the debate (which you started). Either way, you're not expressing yourself coherently.

Show me the quotes from Trump which "incited an insurrection" last week.  Surely easier than typing a 150 word essay x10

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can you find some courage for a change?

Are you doing the same arguing for the sake of it?

How about Trump's words about Mike Pence in his speeches during the week before January 6 and on the day itself?

Do you see any correlation between these words and "Hang Mike Pence" as the mob were baying for?

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Show me the quotes from Trump which "incited an insurrection" last week.  Surely easier than typing a 150 word essay x10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

In order for a conversation to develop, let alone an exchange of views, you must grow a set of balls and say something for a change.

You haven't demonstrated anything to suggest that you know what you're talking about yet, which coincidentally seems to be the exact same position that the insurrectionists were spouting. Another Trump supporter - charged for his part on January 6 - has committed suicide, breaking news just now.

Try starting with the Mike Pence question I asked you. 

34 minutes ago, NEM said:

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

"Trump should not have been impeached. He did not incite the insurrection".

"Really? Why do you think that?"

"Show me his words".

Why are you so afraid of stating your position?

What did Congress get so wrong?

I didn't say that so why the quotation marks?

Hmmm same as they got wrong the first time I'd imagine - driving an impeachment for political reasons rather than because of evidence of wrongdoing.

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You didn't say what?

The quotation marks were highlighting, summarising really, the totality of our exchange. Unless I misinterpreted us?

You "imagine" the impeachment was invalid? Didn't you keep up with events? Is that why you wanted me to do your research for you? On the most basic of issues? Do you even understand what "the charges" were that led to his impeachment?

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Or else bore off

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are parroting now, repeating a fabrication, following a formula. It was ever thus.

The dispute you started, you weren't even qualified to argue in. Even if you did know the subject, your inability to say anything derives from cowardice or ignorance (of how to conduct an exchange of views). There is no third option.

In common with your type, you'll need the last word so knock yourself out. 

You made a claim and have failed to back it up despite being asked nicely to do so (because the claim was false and you can't)

As for the bit in bold.......

21 minutes ago, NEM said:

?

Staggering lack of self awareness!

• Haha 1