US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

I’ve wondered about the before, slightly different but stealing paintings and shit what would actually do with it. If I nicked the Mona Lisa I can hardly stick it on eBay or hang it on my wall to show dinner guests.

There are people with more money than you can count in a lifetime who own private collections, libraries, and galleries that basically only they ever access. 

Would be quite nice to settle down for the night, reading a first edition Chaucer, stolen from the British Museum, under the watchful gaze of a nicked Mona Lisa.

15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

There are people with more money than you can count in a lifetime who own private collections, libraries, and galleries that basically only they ever access. 

Would be quite nice to settle down for the night, reading a first edition Chaucer, stolen from the British Museum, under the watchful gaze of a nicked Mona Lisa.

There was a program on recently aboot a heist at a Boston museum. Tens of millions of dollars worth nicked. Some well known Dublin ex-IRA boy came forward claiming to have the inside story and that it was all organised by the IRA and the paintings were rolled up hidden behind plasterboard in some Dublin housing scheme.

The boy backed oot at last minute before identifying which address

Here's the fucker. $1 billion worth the guardian say

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2020/oct/11/the-gangster-vanishes-twist-in-hunt-for-worlds-largest-haul-of-stolen-art

16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I’m not into art, do like my books, but surely if you were an art fanatic you’d rather other folk got to see in than just you in your  basement. It’s not even a bravado thing as you can’t tell anyone.

You probably could make a mint from some Arab if you knew the market.

11 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’ve wondered about the before, slightly different but stealing paintings and shit what would actually do with it. If I nicked the Mona Lisa I can hardly stick it on eBay or hang it on my wall to show dinner guests.

Course you can.

They'd just think it was a good copy.

Crane Op I used to work with from Sunderland's pal has a stolen Lowry in his house on full display.

Bloke I know right, his mate's cousin .., (well more of a second cousin than an actual cousin)  his old auntie has the real Mona Lisa in her garage .Genuinely. The one in the Louvre is a copy . Common knowledge amongst art historians. 

They can't take it away from her due to a 1256 Act of Parliament in France.Seen it with my own eyes.   Anyway..,  same again,  pint is it?

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Bloke I know right, his mate's cousin .., (well more of a second cousin than an actual cousin)  his old auntie has the real Mona Lisa in her garage .Genuinely. The one in the Louvre is a copy . Common knowledge amongst art historians. 

They can't take it away from her due to a 1256 Act of Parliament in France.Seen it with my own eyes.   Anyway..,  same again,  pint is it?

Is there a point to that at all or just mindless rambling?

• Upvote 1

And you know what else .., you know that Michaelangelo's Davie? Statue of the geezer with his bollocks hanging out.., well she's got that in her garden.  I know.., Her old man stole it after a right old piss up in Italy..., she's got a bird feeder dangling from the bell end..,,yeah., the one in Italy is a repro made from fibreglass..,Right Im off for a piss.., you get them in. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Id draw an ejaculating penis on the Mona Lisa. 

To me its absolutely timeless art/comedy. 

I almost lost my job years ago over a drawn spunking cock. 

A few lads at my work got into trouble for drawing cocks on the containers/boxes getting shipped back from offshore 

I used to draw cocks under the top sheet of folks service tickets books 

get it signed by the company man, then rip off the ticket to expose a bulbous bellend with spunk and 3 pubes on each ball on both copies

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Id draw an ejaculating penis on the Mona Lisa. 

To me its absolutely timeless art/comedy. 

I almost lost my job years ago over a drawn spunking cock. 

A boy at my old work got an award for some bravery thing(he was a coastguard) and he had the photo of him getting it on his desk. We printed a wee bit paper out with "Edinburgh's Most Promiscious Homosexual 2004" on it and stuck it over the award so it looked like he was get that from the Lord Provost(or whoever the fuck it was) 

Cut out 2 cocks and had them sticking out their trousers. Used pink paper and drew the bells and that. 

It sat for a few weeks with everyone chuckling away until he saw it and went fucking tonto. I had to own up and got properly fucking bollocked. Didn't help he was a suspected ferret and coz I was his supervisor it made it worse apparently. Lucky to keep my job. 

10 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A few lads at my work got into trouble for drawing cocks on the containers/boxes getting shipped back from offshore 

I used to draw cocks under the top sheet of folks service tickets books 

get it signed by the company man, then rip off the ticket to expose a bulbous bellend with spunk and 3 pubes on each ball on both copies

Just writing Twat or cunt halfway through somebody's tally book is also a nice wee prank.

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

It was common on our last project to identify primary joints, wellheads etc with a big cock. 

Some company mannies didn't see the humour when a 6ft cock is slithering into a hole 1500m below on the ROV screens. 

There was a video going about of one of those on a BP job a while back. Cracker.

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Probably quite a common jape. 

Ive on occasion wrote a personally abusive message to the ROV boys on the Trees. 

Nothing extravagant a simple "Craig is Bent" does the trick. 

Think you've worked with my pal Craig before. He's big in the Subsea robot game. Probably him.