Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/12/2021 at 5:41 AM, manboobs109 said:

Why do antifa never protest in, or even against, countries with fascist regimes? 

Because fully Fascist/Authoritarian states imprison and murder protesters and political activists. 

That's why you want to start protesting before that happens, because if you stay quiet at some point it's going to be too late to organise. 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

What a completely intolerable wanker. 

Absolute cretins. Fucking despise them and their customers. They attract the same sorts as the police - bullied at school and have found their sanctuary sneering at the common man. Fools with not an ounce of individualism or anything interesting to say. Boring bastards, the lot of them

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The sorts of establishments that Gok Wan lookalikes can waltz in with a chihuahua order a coffee and read some chutney ferrets autobiography cross legged and pink socked taking 90 minutes to nibble on a poppy seed muffin. 

Don’t get me started. Give me Aitchies, Wagleys or similar all day long - let me enjoy a quiet fucking beer without these cunts and their short sleeve denim shirts, shite tattoos and no fucking socks

10 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Don’t get me started. Give me Aitchies, Wagleys or similar all day long - let me enjoy a quiet fucking beer without these cunts and their short sleeve denim shirts, shite tattoos and no fucking socks

Aitchies still there? was always our first port of call getting off the North train for the fitba ....35 ? years ago.Fine wee place for an underage pint

I went to a BD AGM, aa my mate ha shares (as in about a tenner or something) What a bunch of complete wanks. Everywhere you looked there was someone to smack.

And this pretence that it is all for the people, they must have an exit plan which will probably end up selling out to Budweiser or something.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's the marketing that kills me the most. Pretend revolutionary. Works perfectly for the boring fuds who have never said boo to an albatross their whole sheltered lives. I notice the other craft wankers are copying their success with rebel and wild child and other total pretentiousness. 

Aye beer for punks. 

advertising for an accountant a while back - must have at least 7 years experience.

that's not very punk. Fucking losers. Brewdog drinkers would be very bad at pleasuring women 

3 hours ago, 1983 said:

Absolute cretins. Fucking despise them and their customers. They attract the same sorts as the police - bullied at school and have found their sanctuary sneering at the common man. Fools with not an ounce of individualism or anything interesting to say. Boring bastards, the lot of them

They do fine chicken wings though.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I went to a BD AGM, aa my mate ha shares (as in about a tenner or something) What a bunch of complete wanks. Everywhere you looked there was someone to smack.

And this pretence that it is all for the people, they must have an exit plan which will probably end up selling out to Budweiser or something.

Most of the nerds probably thought about doing that to you when they saw you there.

Just now, Redforever86 said:

As much as I agree Brewdog bars are filled with 80%+ absolute nonces and these days a pretty terrible selection of craft beer. You cunts get affa upset over what other people drink. 

Their beer is okay, better than the majority of what came before them, worse than the best craft beers certainly. 

Not as good as Stella. Not even on the same planet, it's a minging drink drunk by utter wankers. I will never darken their door.

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

As much as I agree Brewdog bars are filled with 80%+ absolute nonces and these days a pretty terrible selection of craft beer. You cunts get affa upset over what other people drink. 

Their beer is okay, better than the majority of what came before them, worse than the best craft beers certainly. 

^ This.

And RS, what is your obsession with the Moon landings ?

I mean it's good to raise a topic every now and again but by fuck you have a bee in your bonnet about them - did Neil Armstrong shag your misses or something?

• Haha 1