US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

You said you were good at the old #bantz? You said you were the best at it (putting others down)?

Best at winding folk up. You need to Work on your reading and understanding skills. Perhaps get FFS to assist you. 

If this is an example of it then you're just making a fool of yourself, again. By fabricating a narrative that suits you and repeating it, this doesn't make it true.

Nope. That's what you do. Repeat the same made up fabrications over and over and over. Use them to continually attack folk for no reason. It's dull as fuck. 

You may or may not be hurting and you may or not know as much as you think you do

As I said above, more made up bullshit being repeated. 

but you DID say that "sticking to the words" was best practise, something you're spectacularly unable to do.

I'm very able to do it. Hence why (until now) I've ignored 21 of your replies to me (I went back my notifications and counted ?) in a row because I've no interest in getting involved in your usual nonsense.

Anyway, back to ignoring you I go. 

I wouldn't trust "Rachel" to run a bath, far less a senior position of power. A maladjusted male who chops his dick off and calls himself a woman is anything but. The biological definition of a woman is clear ("an adult human female") so this is just mental illness combined with genital mutilation. You can change your pee-pee but not your chromosomes and the sooner we stop indulging these freaks by giving them the attention they so crave and get on with more important issues, the better.

• Upvote 1