US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

I could care less if it was romney or biden replacing him. I'm ready for our regular scheduled programming and for the circus to be over. Mitch McTurkeyneck may or may not jump on impeachment. It doesn't matter. Several states will keep the donald busy with legal matters for the rest of his life. Plus it appears his business ties are drying up, and before he'll ever get financially desperate to sell out his country, i would suspect the current admin will end his briefings. It's all over, and I'd like to get back to business as usual. And so would the rest of US companies running away from maga qanon, white nationalism etc. They decided it's bad for business.

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Yep,  everything in America was great before the Donald took charge.  

For about 400,000 people, yea. From a business perspective things were pretty good. Not everyone is going to be happy. 10 percent of the population has an iq so low the us army wont even take them. There isnt much for one tenth of society to do, so there will always be struggle out there.

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Hoping to see the big D gets thrown in the slammer 

thought he might have pardoned that Maxwell bitch 

she has a Bob or two 

I think he made a mistake not pardoning himself. 

Bigger mistake not fleeing to Russia. 

• Dildo 1
12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

One things for sure, this old Biden cunt is going to be boring as fuck compared to Don T.  Zero entertainment value.

Is it too late for a recount?

#getdonback

Think we’ll have the entertainment of Harris for a whiley first.  Hope Biden’s brought a good impartial food tasting team...

Already seen a headline saying she’s “Missing out by a heart beat”

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yip, massive damp squib. No need for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth after all. 

The deployment of National Guard appears to have deterred our MAGA heroes from even turning up. 

Here in Michigan a bunch of them turned up at the state capitol with their wee guns, realised they were going to be going head to head with actual military instead of a few complicit cops, made a weepy 10 second speech about how upsetting it all was for them, then fucked off back to their trailer parks. 

It was gloriously funny... even you'd have laughed in derision. They looked so sad and dejected ?

Just now, Ke1t said:

The deployment of National Guard appears to have deterred our MAGA heroes from even turning up. 

Here in Michigan a bunch of them turned up at the state capitol with their wee guns, realised they were going to be going head to head with actual military instead of a few complicit cops, made a weepy 10 second speech about how upsetting it all was for them, then fucked off back to their trailer parks. 

It was gloriously funny... even you'd have laughed in derision. They looked so sad and dejected ?

I was wanting a few of them shot at least(sorry Beardy)