US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

I was waiting for 2.5, they were all over them, just a double the money late bet!! all's well that ends well. :)

You Won: £20.07

Over (+2.5)5/8
Over/Under Total Goals 2.5
Liverpool Montevideo v Sport Huancayo
80:12
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 1 - 2

Over (+1.5)4/17
Over/Under Total Goals 1.5
Atletico Grau v Sporting Cristal
FT
  • GOALCORRECTION
  • 0 - 2

Stake:£10.00
|Returns:£20.07
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

So you're saying that to counter your litany of repeating fabrications over many years, I would put up a false photo?

Even though there are a handful of people on here who know me, including the former site sponsors?

Or are you trying to squirm out of your lies?

Not doubting at all min, just doesn't match my memory of the video. I didn't lie about anything.

37 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Nothing will change 

I'd like some entertainment along the way 

rather trump wins for the hoo-ha

hopefully a carry on either way

I think you are right.  4 years ago, there were all sorts of predictions of the end of the world, etc.. with Trump being elected.  What actually happened during those 4 years?  Nothing really of note.

By many accounts, economically the US was tracking quite well pre-covid.  Tensions in the middle east and north Korea had also simmered somewhat... 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

What actually happened during those 4 years?  Nothing really of note.

There were riots in almost every city in the country a few months ago. I'd say that was "of note" and was a direct consequence of the Presidents behaviour. 

Still, it looks like he's going to pull it off again. Quite incredible. I'm not quite sure I understand how or why so many continue to back him but it's what the Democrats need to do. They'll gain nothing by simply saying 48% of the population are wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

There were riots in almost every city in the country a few months ago. I'd say that was "of note" and was a direct consequence of the Presidents behaviour. 

Still, it looks like he's going to pull it off again. Quite incredible. I'm not quite sure I understand how or why so many continue to back him but it's what the Democrats need to do. They'll gain nothing by simply saying 48% of the population are wrong. 

There were riots because of the George Floyd killing,....by BLM/Antifa/Al Sharpton et al trying to manipulate a situation(white cop kills black man).

3 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

There were riots because of the George Floyd killing,....by BLM/Antifa/Al Sharpton et al trying to manipulate a situation(white cop kills black man).

There were riots because of racial injustice, under a president who has spent 4 years fanning the flames of racism and actively courting White supremacist groups. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That is pretty subjective IMO.

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I know very little about American politics but my impression is that they suffer from the same issues as the left/Labour in the UK. Instead of trying to understand why people don't vote for them they have a tendency to just proclaim everyone who didn't as racist and/or stupid which virtually guarantees they'll vote the same way next time. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

There were riots because of racial injustice, under a president who has spent 4 years fanning the flames of racism and actively courting White supremacist groups. 

They had a black president and fuck all changed either. It's not a trump problem nor will it be a biden problem.

the social injustice will continue and the riots will continue