US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Terrible excuse for a human you.

There you were the other day begging for sympathy because you're having a rough time (too fat and lazy to go out and get a job in the mean time though.) and then here you are hoping more people die.

Typical me me me Thatcher's child.

Lol 'too fat and lazy to go out and get a job' 

Who sounds like Thatcher now? 

Are we not meant to be staying at home? 

13 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I can't believe that this loony is still allowed out of his house.

I'm not a man of violence, but I did respond to him accepting his offer. 

Waiting on date and time for the scuffle. 

Will livestream. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

There's a bit of news chat aboot removing Trump from office apparently. I canna see that happening - seems like a world of shit to go through if he's only got a fortnight left in the hot seat.

Aye read that too, invoking the 25th amendment - by the looks of it would require Mike Pence to agree to it, surely he wouldn’t?

• Upvote 2

Trump is increasingly unstable. 

He called upon the rioters to go to DC yesterday. 

He repeatedly denied requests to activate the National Guard. 

He told the police to allow the rioters in.

The attack on the capital was driven by Trump's rhetoric, directly and indirectly. 

He's still the most powerful individual in America. what he says can and often will still be acted upon. 

Jan 19th will likely make yesterday look like cheeky hi-jinks. 

He needs to be removed using the 25th, but of course he won't be. 

What is the actual law there @kelt? I know here the Queen here has the final say here if someone goes MT but has always been apolitical and Gone with what any PM says but is there anything to stop Trumpoid whilst still in charge just deciding to nuke someone?  Certain number of politicians to say he is insane?

Just now, Fridge said:

What is the actual law there @kelt? I know  the Queen has the final say here if someone goes MT but has always been apolitical and Gone with what any PM says but is there anything to stop Trumpoid whilst still in charge just deciding to nuke someone?  Certain number of politicians to say he is insane?

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

What is the actual law there @kelt? I know here the Queen here has the final say here if someone goes MT but has always been apolitical and Gone with what any PM says but is there anything to stop Trumpoid whilst still in charge just deciding to nuke someone?  Certain number of politicians to say he is insane?

If Trump wanted to start a war he'd technically have to go through congress. Reality is he can perpetrate acts of war right up to invasion or nuclear attack without bothering to inform congress. 

Too late to invade any countries, but he could launch a missile attack on, say, Iran's nuclear facilities, potentially sparking off some serious events. That's just a conventional attack using regular non-nuclear missiles. I doubt any general or admiral is going to allow the launch of nuclear missiles, to be honest. He'd have to be some Gene Hackman in Crimson Tide type loon to go along with that. 

He's no doubt planning some shit, though.  I'm pretty sure armed militia will be in DC on the 19th, making yesterday's antics pale in comparison. He might bomb Iran as a final Fuck You on his way out the door, leaving the world to deal with the consequences. 

5 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Terrible excuse for a human you.

There you were the other day begging for sympathy because you're having a rough time (too fat and lazy to go out and get a job in the mean time though.) and then here you are hoping more people die.

Typical me me me Thatcher's child.

? You ok pal?  I think you maybe take things a bit too literally on here. 

18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Nuclear strikes!? ? Get a grip lads. 

Trump has repeatedly asked why he can't use nukes. He's also repeatedly threatened to use them.  The guy doesn't understand the implications of nuclear weapons beyond 'They make big explosions'.  He wanted to drop nukes on a Hurricane, just to give you some perspective on his mindset. 

If anyone thinks Trump wouldn't use nukes if he could then they haven't paid any attention these last four years. 

Fortunately we still have a few adults in the military. 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Exactly, he wouldn't be allowed to.  Pointless pant pishing even suggesting it's a possibility. 

Which is why I said, " I doubt any general or admiral is going to allow the launch of nuclear missiles, to be honest. He'd have to be some Gene Hackman in Crimson Tide type loon to go along with that. "

However it should be of pretty major concern to all of us that we HAVE to rely on the sanity of individual high-ranking officers to prevent him from using them.  All it takes is one general, or captain of an SSBN, to accept the order to launch and we're genuinely fucked. 

Take Flynn, an ex-general... also, coincidentally, a Trump sycophant... who called for martial law in the aftermath of Trump losing the election in order to keep Trump in power. That guy, were he in charge of deploying nukes, would actually go ahead and do it, make no mistake. 

7 hours ago, Henry said:

Well that doesn’t quite tally with what renowned American politics expert @NEM said, so I’m not sure what to believe 

?

Of course the Guardian is a reliable, non biased source 

BLM have been looting and burning shit down for months, it even made it way over here for a spell.

The Yank old bill shot and killed an unarmed protester yesterday, not sure you can get much more heavy handed than that

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

If Trump wanted to start a war he'd technically have to go through congress. Reality is he can perpetrate acts of war right up to invasion or nuclear attack without bothering to inform congress. 

Too late to invade any countries, but he could launch a missile attack on, say, Iran's nuclear facilities, potentially sparking off some serious events. That's just a conventional attack using regular non-nuclear missiles. I doubt any general or admiral is going to allow the launch of nuclear missiles, to be honest. He'd have to be some Gene Hackman in Crimson Tide type loon to go along with that. 

He's no doubt planning some shit, though.  I'm pretty sure armed militia will be in DC on the 19th, making yesterday's antics pale in comparison. He might bomb Iran as a final Fuck You on his way out the door, leaving the world to deal with the consequences. 

First president in decades not to start a war, I'm sure he'll be quite keen to keep a hold of that accolade.

Give it a few months though and some cunt will be getting it - Iran or North Korea most likely.