US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's all real cash. The betting exchanges is where the losses are taken. 

Yes but the likes of Coral, Bet365, Ladbrooks, you're standard high street bookies will only lay so much, so their 'arrogance' is actually shrewd bookmaking as they knows what will draw people in and they have a limit on their losses with a fall back option of getting out of jail by going on the exchange themselves.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

True but they're using the exchanges continuously in races like these. They don't go from 2/5 to 2/1 to in again and out again without counting their exposures every minute of the night. 

They'll have had it all pre-set with some new kid keeping an eye on it.  I just don't think it's arrogance, would've been wild for any bookmaker to go against the tide and stand alone with a 'true' price.

43 minutes ago, Parklife said:

CS is the biggest hypocrite going. He continually exhibits all sorts of cognitive dissonance. He tried to be both pious, while also backing some abhorrent people and positions. 

havers!

I listed the reasons I liked Trump above.

What is abhorrent about creating jobs, boosting incomes for the less fortunate, avoiding conflict, respecting life and advocating peace?

Nothing.

That's a highly positive record, indeed very Christian in many ways.

I am sure there are reasonable criticisms of Trump, regarding his e.g. wealth or his manner, but the past 4 years were very good for the US.

Personally I find him highly entertaining.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

?

I know precisely why some on here believe that. I didn't know that you were one of them. I also didn't expect you to be so weak and pussy that you wouldn't back up what you said. It's not the impression of me I give a fuck about. It's how people (like you too) post as you do. Fair enough if you don't have the balls. Don't fucking say it then. 

?consider your chain yanked

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Because this forum, every week of every year, includes arseholes who use it to present themselves as cleverer than they are. You're not one of them, or not that I've noticed previously and now that you'll screenshot your bet, you will be eliminated from the inquiry.

The saddest was dayts last night. He forecast a "cracking odds" bet at 3/4 then edited it as soon as it went tits up. It was too late by then however as his losing bet had been quoted. How desperate are some folk thinking that their "worth" or their "intelligence" depends on their betting?

Liars on the other hand, which you're going to prove you're not, are just wrong. 

FWIW I’m not trying to claim to be clever in laying down this bet but I’m glad that It’s looking good that I’ll profit off the bookies squirming and trying to cover their arses 

D6-D227-FF-9-EC2-41-EE-95-AE-8-EED55-B60

The fear was that the US election would be so marginal that it could get dragged out for weeks and it seems that’s the way its heading. Biden hasn’t managed to overturn some of the key swings states (so far) and his hopes hang in the mail-in ballots being hugely in his favour, which does largely seem to be the case and has got Trump blethering about the supreme court already. I think the scales are tipping ever so slightly towards another Trump win but we’ll see. Biden apparently referred to his grand kids as his dead son earlier. ? Not terribly reassuring for his supporters.

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Because this forum, every week of every year, includes arseholes who use it to present themselves as cleverer than they are. You're not one of them, or not that I've noticed previously and now that you'll screenshot your bet, you will be eliminated from the inquiry.

The saddest was dayts last night. He forecast a "cracking odds" bet at 3/4 then edited it as soon as it went tits up. It was too late by then however as his losing bet had been quoted. How desperate are some folk thinking that their "worth" or their "intelligence" depends on their betting?

Liars on the other hand, which you're going to prove you're not, are just wrong. 

You should just haven taken the mans word for it RS, it would become a tad boring on here if every statement needed backed up by evidence. 

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good man ??

Millertime, get back here! He was good at doing the policing work and I don't want to. I'm sure you will fully understand the need for clarity and as I said, I never considered you one of them. 

It would be a weird thing to lie about. Some people on here are either trolls or actually Disingenuous which is a terrible trait to possess. Makes for interesting reading, however. 

Yeah Simply Red he spoiled my response there, was expecting a more hostile come back to set up.....

Why do you NEED evidence? He’s not asking you to believe him. You don't "need" to know for any material reason that could possibly affect your life (I couldn't imagine) so it comes across as an unfortunate way with words, like you're questioning his integrity or credibility. If he’s ONCE presented something as true that has been false in over 2 years of posting, perhaps I could understand this second (in less than a month) line of cross-examination from you. But to my knowledge Studs is a stand up guy.....

40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Oi RS were you not going nuts on parky for asking you to provide evidence over something the other day? @Parklife

I did notice that. 

29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I wrote those words after repeatedly being challenged..

That's not my recollection of it. I asked you once. We then had a big back and forth about it. I don't think I "repeatedly challenged" you but I don't really want to revisit it, as it serves no purpose.