US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

No police were murdered by Trump supporters. 

Yes Antifa were attacking democracy,they were vandalising property and attacking police.

Don't need to obfuscate,the truth is out there if you care to look.

One cop died from injuries sustained at the Trump Capital riots, and 50 other cops were injured, including one who a Trump supporter had tried to gouge the eyes out of, and one who was deliberately grabbed and crushed in a doorway. 

Earlier in the year, A federal officer and a Sheriff were murdered by a Boogaloo Boy, one of the Far Right militias that support Trump. 

That's off the top of my head. 

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Boogaloo boys must be shittest name ever for a extremist political group

You must not have heard of The Proud Boys... just about the gayest name for a group of alleged homosexual-haters you could come up with. 

We Love The Cock Boys must have already been taken. 

• Dildo 2
17 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

One cop died from injuries sustained at the Trump Capital riots, and 50 other cops were injured, including one who a Trump supporter had tried to gouge the eyes out of, and one who was deliberately grabbed and crushed in a doorway. 

Earlier in the year, A federal officer and a Sheriff were murdered by a Boogaloo Boy, one of the Far Right militias that support Trump. 

That's off the top of my head. 

According to the officers brother and wife he had communicated with them and never mentioned being hit with a fire extinguisher and ABC quoted he died of a medical condition.

As far as I know nobody has been charged with his murder.

Just now, Simply Red said:

Boogaloo Boys sound like a pub reggae ska band. The polar opposite of a white supremacist group. 

The Proud Boys, as mentioned, just sound like a gay rights movement.

Dumb cunts

Proud Boys sounds like a Eastern European ultras group after shit translation.

Boogaloo Boys sounds like a male strippers ensemble catering to woofter stag nights.

7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

According to the officers brother and wife he had communicated with them and never mentioned being hit with a fire extinguisher and ABC quoted he died of a medical condition.

As far as I know nobody has been charged with his murder.

It would be a remarkable coincidence if the beating he received was in no way connected to his collapsing and dying the next day. 

"Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed."

21 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Biden won’t be President for long. I expect Harris to push him down the stairs in the White House as part of her evil plan to take over the country.

I'd be more than happy with that. 

If she appointed Pete Buttigieg her VP that would be even better. A black chick as president and an openly gay dude as VP. 

Right Wing would go fucking berserk ?

Terrific.

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'd be more than happy with that. 

If she appointed Pete Buttigieg her VP that would be even better. A black chick as president and an openly gay dude as VP. 

Right Wing would go fucking berserk ?

Terrific.

Surely the Proud Boys would love it according to you're other post.

Just now, Joe pike said:

Surely the Proud Boys would love it according to you're other post.

There's none so furious as a repressed homosexual. 

That's why cunts like Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham, Matt Gaetz, and Mike Pence are always mad about something. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Scottish people are actually discussing a group called the boogaloo boys. Fuck sake. 

In a thread dedicated to US politics. 

Scottish people are allowed to have opinions... don't limit yourself, Moobs... fly free like a fancy peacock. 

Guest milne_afc
13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

There's none so furious as a repressed homosexual. 

That's why cunts like Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham, Matt Gaetz, and Mike Pence are always mad about something. 

As well as Glenn Hoddle, Ian Beale and Shakin’ Stevens

On 1/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ke1t said:

The first, and most immediate thing will be addressing Covid. It turns out Trump never had a plan, as discovered when Biden's team asked 'what have you got for us to work with' and the response was a shrug. Biden's going to implement the Emergency Production Act (or whatever it's called) to accelerate production of the vaccine. As for the reserve of vaccine we were told we had... doesn't exist, another lie. Trump couldn't have done less to address the pandemic, and that's step one in getting people back to work and kids back to school. Trump never gave a fuck, so nothing has been done in a year to fix this. 

Seems sleepy Joe doesn’t really have a plan either. “Nothing we can do to halt the trajectory”

Oh and Dr Fauci calls bullshit on the bit in bold 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mj_lee/status/1352365976482942983

30 minutes ago, NEM said:

Seems sleepy Joe doesn’t really have a plan either. “Nothing we can do to halt the trajectory”

Oh and Dr Fauci calls bullshit on the bit in bold 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mj_lee/status/1352365976482942983

I think he's talking in the short term. Those who are already infected and spreading the virus are already infected and spreading the virus, so until (unless) mask mandates et al are adopted wholesale it'll continue to spread. 

That doesn't mean he has no plan, I don't think. As I said previously, the Emergency Production Act should have been implemented a soon as a viable vaccine was available, hopefully now we can play catch up. That's part of the plan, from what I can gather. 

Whatever he does it'll be more than nothing, which is more or less what he has to build on from the previous administration.