US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

41 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

There are tent cities springing up in most major metropolitan areas because 40 million people were/are out of work. 

Used to be called Hoovervilles during the Great Depression, after President Herbert Hoover. No-one's calling them Trumpvilles, but that's what they are as we go through the Depression of Trump's making. 

I wouldn't go to Texas if you paid me in fucking Bitcoin. though.  That's high on my list of States That Can Fuck Off. 

If you never stayed in Michigan where would you choose? Alaska? 

50 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Anyone seeking to discredit Fauci to support Trump needs to understand the difference between fact and fiction, between actual and agendas and they need to be man enough to face uncomfortable truths, particularly when their poorly-held opinions get shattered, poorly-held due to insufficient research or in the case of mutants, an inability to think or process beyond the average 12 year old in yesteryear.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/24/health/fauci-trump-covid.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Who was doing that like?  Surely you're not twisting what someone's posted (again).  How very mutant like ?

33 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've not seen anyone, including you try to discredit Fauci on this forum so it's not all about me me me and getting sickboy and personal.

You must be aware that millions in the US value and believe the words of Trump? You think the death threats and harassment of his family had nothing to do with Trump, like you said the insurrection had nothing to do with him and the second impeachment was invalid?

If you had the ability of a young child - particularly of the previous century where basic academic standards were better - to comprehend and interpret words, and if you understood your own words you would have known that those words couldn't possibly apply to you. 

Fair enough.  You've twisted what I've posted previously which led me to jump to a false conclusion this time.  Please accept my humble apology

On 1/22/2021 at 12:57 PM, Ke1t said:

One cop died from injuries sustained at the Trump Capital riots, and 50 other cops were injured, including one who a Trump supporter had tried to gouge the eyes out of, and one who was deliberately grabbed and crushed in a doorway. 

Earlier in the year, A federal officer and a Sheriff were murdered by a Boogaloo Boy, one of the Far Right militias that support Trump. 

That's off the top of my head. 

Pretty sure a 2nd cop ended up dying too. Might have been off duty at the time. Plus yes many injuries.

The company supplying the voting machines is not happy and they are filing lawsuits.

It could get expensive for individuals to continue pushing the stolen election theory. Considering how challenges to the election have been tossed, civil defense might also be challenging for the defendants.

Not sure about Trumps actual fate in the Senate. They could impeach him and on the second vote decide not to bar him from seeking re election. That's pretty much got to be the secret wet dream of the dem party. Trump starting his patriot party divides up the vote.

Facebook could possibly give him his page back too. He'd be able to get his messages out that way if they do. 

I'm certain Turkey neck will want to bar him from holding future office. 

• Dildo 1

Well, it didn't take long for Biden's administration to get into bed with the Chinese communists... Not only are they hypocrites in condemning racism and human rights on one hand, while bending over for one of the world's most despicable regimes with an appalling human rights record, I also wonder how long it'll be before he hits Americans with draconian 'green' taxes and other crackdowns on liberties based on 'climate change', while embracing the communist regime that is itself responsible for, what, a third of the world's emissions?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Well, it didn't take long for Biden's administration to get into bed with the Chinese communists... Not only are they hypocrites in condemning racism and human rights on one hand, while bending over for one of the world's most despicable regimes with an appalling human rights record, I also wonder how long it'll be before he hits Americans with draconian 'green' taxes and other crackdowns on liberties based on 'climate change', while embracing the communist regime that is itself responsible for, what, a third of the world's emissions?

...or not. 

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Lol

says twice, that 300 Americans will be vaccinated with the 600m doses

Twice he says it

As if the dithering,  doty delivery wasn't bad enough, to get maths as wrong as that is a joke

Its the exact thing trump would be pulled up on, so I look forward to the ridicule here too

Its never been more apparent that he will step down sooner rather than later with Harris coming in which IS election fraud

Just a simple stutter nothing to see here ?

Lol

says twice, that 300 Americans will be vaccinated with the 600m doses

Twice he says it

As if the dithering,  doty delivery wasn't bad enough, to get maths as wrong as that is a joke

Its the exact thing trump would be pulled up on, so I look forward to the ridicule here too

Its never been more apparent that he will step down sooner rather than later with Harris coming in which IS election fraud

When people called you thick and miller mong and mongotime I thought - only a joke 

But they aren't you really are that thick.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 3

Aye?

How, what about my post there is thick,  do you think?

Where to start?

A man with a well known speech impediment repeating himself, being used as some sign of mental decay. Imagine being so lacking in humanity as to make fun of that.

Trump, who suffered no such ailment, continually made up words and mispronounced words, hence the ridicule.

No election fraud took place, Joseph R Biden is President of the United States.

Honestly, its dumb cunts like you that buy into the likes of Trump, cos his tooting of a truck horn impresses your tiny mind, that create these problems.

No go make up some more stories.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 2
50 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Where to start?

A man with a well known speech impediment repeating himself, being used as some sign of mental decay. Imagine being so lacking in humanity as to make fun of that.

Trump, who suffered no such ailment, continually made up words and mispronounced words, hence the ridicule.

No election fraud took place, Joseph R Biden is President of the United States.

Honestly, its dumb cunts like you that buy into the likes of Trump, cos his tooting of a truck horn impresses your tiny mind, that create these problems.

No go make up some more stories.

I think its the struggle with basic maths MM was getting at rather than Sleepy Joe repeating himself.

14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Are you telling me to NOT go and make up some stories?

He said 300 people would be vaccinated from 600m doses and he said it twice, so it wasn't a mistake and its nothing to do with a stutter 

He was also slow, dithering and generally close to death looking throughout the entire speech

You knew what he meant though yeah? While he was stuttering through his speech did he claim to know more than the scientists, or perhaps that the virus was fake? Maybe it'll be gone in the heat so why worry eh? 

Are you telling me to NOT go and make up some stories?

He said 300 people would be vaccinated from 600m doses and he said it twice, so it wasn't a mistake and its nothing to do with a stutter 

He was also slow, dithering and generally close to death looking throughout the entire speech 

He looked like he could do with an afternoon nap .  Be right as shite after half an hour of zzzzzzzzzs