Jump to content
Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

    • Trump
      31
    • Biden
      21


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Its not an opinion.

Its a fact , verified in a court.
You nutjob right wing types aren't huge fans of facts and courts. More memes and made up outrage.

Im nae right wing Beardy.  I've no affinity when any of the cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Trump unpeached apparently 

Never knew you were in to US Politics, Moobzoid. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Never knew you were in to US Politics, Moobzoid. 

Im not I just thought the punters on here that like to think they're American might be interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

When does the fat orange mongoloid get replaced by the decrepit bent shot? 

A week today. 20th January. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

When does the fat orange mongoloid get replaced by the decrepit bent shot? 

Love RS

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Cracking big jugs on Pelosi 🇺🇸 

I noticed that aye. Grandmother too. Marvellous.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I noticed that aye. Grandmother too. Marvellous.

You into grannies Franco? 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You into grannies Franco? 

Haha! A very odd thing to ask on a fitba messageboard. Do you regularly approach random men on internet to discuss sexual tastes mary? Very worrying behaviour 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Cracking big jugs on Pelosi 🇺🇸 

And a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, with a mask on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Haha! A very odd thing to ask on a fitba messageboard. Do you regularly approach random men on internet to discuss sexual tastes mary? Very worrying behaviour 

 

You just seemed quite excited about her being a granny.  Each to their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

When does the fat orange mongoloid get replaced by the decrepit bent shot? 

That be Mark McGhee...Jonathan 👍🥳

20201230-231234.jpg

Sloppy 🦠#10

20200419-210040.jpgcross for room

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Cracking big jugs on Pelosi 🇺🇸 

Nancy Mace.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You just seemed quite excited about her being a granny.  Each to their own. 

Definite touch of the nae-righters aboot you boy. Jog the fuck on

Share this post


Link to post

Theres fuck all wrong about wanting to fuck a glamorous granny. 

That early 50s divorced grandmother, great pay out from rich arsehole ex, new lease of life, wanting to try exotic things with bottom and vagina. 

Fucking golden ticket lads. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres fuck all wrong about wanting to fuck a glamorous granny. 

That early 50s divorced grandmother, great pay out from rich arsehole ex, new lease of life, wanting to try exotic things with bottom and vagina. 

Fucking golden ticket lads. 

Absolutely as is shown by an article today in the Daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9135351/Is-REALLY-thing-sexual-peak-myth-says-Tracey-Cox.html

 

"

"50s

'My husband was the one who had the affair but he was absolutely useless at sex. I was sexually naïve and had never had an orgasm, but I ended up in a relationship with a highly sexual man who gave me my first climax at 49. We did things that made my daughter's hair curl. (I'd insist on telling her – she didn't know whether to be impressed or horrified). We'd eat food off each other's bodies, we used all sorts of toys in all sorts of places and did a whole heap of stuff I can't even admit to. I loved it. It was the best time of my life sexually. When all my friends seemed to be stopping having sex, I was having the best sex of my life.' "

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Absolutely as is shown by an article today in the Daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9135351/Is-REALLY-thing-sexual-peak-myth-says-Tracey-Cox.html

 

"

"50s

'My husband was the one who had the affair but he was absolutely useless at sex. I was sexually naïve and had never had an orgasm, but I ended up in a relationship with a highly sexual man who gave me my first climax at 49. We did things that made my daughter's hair curl. (I'd insist on telling her – she didn't know whether to be impressed or horrified). We'd eat food off each other's bodies, we used all sorts of toys in all sorts of places and did a whole heap of stuff I can't even admit to. I loved it. It was the best time of my life sexually. When all my friends seemed to be stopping having sex, I was having the best sex of my life.' "

 

Stovies 

Share this post


Link to post

“We did things that made my daughters hair curl”

why the fuck would you talk about that shit with yir daughter? 

freak

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder if the spawny cunt got a piece of the daughter as well?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Wonder if the spawny cunt got a piece of the daughter as well?

Definitely is he was Asian and the daughter is 12. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

So Scott Wright.  Huns, Oxford or staying put?  👀

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, The Boofon said:

Definitely is he was Asian and the daughter is 12. 

Is he was? No not he wasn't

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is he was? No not he wasn't

If not is. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, NEM said:

So Scott Wright.  Huns, Oxford or staying put?  👀

😂

 

Ash Taylor to Bristol City. 
 

They need a big useless statue that everyone detests. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

😂

 

Ash Taylor to Bristol City. 
 

They need a big useless statue that everyone detests. 

Seconded

Could do wonders for race relations in the UK.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...