US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Trump is suing over Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. This could get messy. 

This is why he packed the Supreme Court. He was covering his bases in the event of defeat. 

Right now there's a shit ton of Republicans in Detroit trying to stop the vote counting, because as it stands they might be able to demand a recount. If Biden's slight lead keeps increasing then they're fucked. 

No guns pulled as of yet, but that could change. 

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

They've stormed city hall in Detroit and are being held back by security. 

Cops better arrive soon or shenanigans will ensue. 

I'm just waiting for our wonderful neo-nazi Michigan Militia to show up and then we'll see what goes down. 

Demanding the count stops in a state where their man is losing by 60k votes. 

They're not the sharpest bunch. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Diablo was my catapult back in the day. Thing was fucking lethal. Bought from the aforementioned Victor Morris.  

Technically the cunts were selling a hunting weapon to a 14 year old.  Different times.

Took my basic model out to my grandparents farm. Spent about 3 hours trying to hit an old can.

Then my grandad done it first time. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Demanding the count stops in a state where there man is losing by 60k votes. 

They're not the sharpest bunch. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Haha I need to proof read my posts. 

'They're' is correct. 

Or am I missing some quirky in-joke? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Biden speaking well in his speech there. Measured, calm & conciliatory. Good to see the US President (in waiting) act like a US President for the first time in almost 4 years. 

What difference will it make to your life who gets in? why the interest. 

Makes zero odds to me but I like Trump as he built a nice golf course for tourists next to Aberdeen. Biden already said he won't help with a trade deal. Just wondering why people want him in. 

You do realise most US folk couldn't point to the uk on a world map, they couldn't give a fuck about us. Is it cool to be down with the kids hating trump but not really knowing why you should. I find it all odd, no one gives a fuck about american politics till they have an election, rightly so.

Just now, daytripping said:

Makes zero odds to me but I like Trump as he built a nice golf course for tourists next to Aberdeen. Biden already said he won't help with a trade deal. Just wondering why people want him in. 

You do realise most US folk couldn't point to the uk on a world map, they couldn't give a fuck about us. Is it cool to be down with the kids hating trump but not really knowing why you should. I find it all odd, no one gives a fuck about american politics till they have an election, rightly so.

To be honest with you I think Biden will probably be easier to deal with in trade deals than Trump would. Trump's a bully who takes full advantage of the weak, and a solo UK is very weak. He'd have been on the UK like a rapist on a roofied bar slut. 

Biden, at least, is more likely to take a softer approach in terms of bringing allies back into the fold. 

Of the two main parties it's the Republicans who are more suspicious and disliking of foreigners, even white ones like yourself. They'd very happily shit on the UK, and in fact cheer on Trump while he did it, because America First. 

That's the dichotomy of the Right Wing. They share many political biases, but xenophobia is one of those shared biases "Britain for the British" "America First" "Deutschland Uber Alles"... 

If the Right Wing in Britain expected some kind of expression of brotherly affection from Trump and the Republicans when it came to trade, politics, or military dealings then you would have been in for a serious let down. 

Be happy that a guy like Biden, who's going to appoint people who are actually qualified to the jobs he appoints them to, will be the people dealing with the UK and the EU. 

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Black widow catapult purchased from Anderson's on Belmont Street with a load of steel ballbearings.

Bus shelter glass being a particular favourite target ?

Shop for poofs ..ran by poofs (baldy and specky) was in plenty..??...the real deal was at Broons...next tae Radars..get a big Vern in there...papers?

19 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It does make odds to you though. You're gutted. 

I don't think it's a positive for the President of the worlds biggest economy and the UK's biggest ally to be a mentally unstable, irrational man. A man who tries to stoke racial tensions, who tells supremacist groups to "stand by", who tries to claim free and fair elections and fraudulent just because he's lost. A guy who's trying to rollback free healthcare provisions. A guy who's time and again shown his disdain for women. 

Why anyone would want such an unstable and unpredictable man in charge of the most powerful country on earth befuddles me. 

The fact you're the kind of guys who backs all this, while also going around saying Biden is a paedo sums up exactly your mindset. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It does make odds to you though. You're gutted. 

I don't think it's a positive for the President of the worlds biggest economy and the UK's biggest ally to be a mentally unstable, irrational man. A man who tries to stoke racial tensions, who tells supremacist groups to "stand by", who tries to claim free and fair elections and fraudulent just because he's lost. A guy who's trying to rollback free healthcare provisions. A guy who's time and again shown his disdain for women. 

Why anyone would want such an unstable and unpredictable man in charge of the most powerful country on earth befuddles me. 

The fact you're the kind of guys who backs all this, while also going around saying Biden is a paedo sums up exactly your mindset. 

He is a paedo, I've seen the videos.

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

If he touched my daughter like he did those little girls I'd have knocked his false teeth out.

You know Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old, and he was great mates with popular paedo, and conveniently suicidal, Jeff Epstein, right? 

• Upvote 3