US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Didn't take Biden long to start bombing the A-rabs

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says 22 died. 

Have you heard of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights? 

fancy title.

it's one guy with a computer in Coventry. Gets regular worldwide news aswell. Bizarre 

15 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Who cares? 

Presumably anyone who opens a thread clearly marked 'US Presidential Election'?

71 pages of involvement would suggest there's a degree of interest. 

My secret method to avoiding threads I don't care about is to avoid opening threads I don't care about. 

Just today I saw a thread titled 'Alloy Wheel Repair'... but since I don't give a fuck about alloy wheels or methods of repairing them I gave it a miss. 

I'm just saying... makes life easier. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Presumably anyone who opens a thread clearly marked 'US Presidential Election'?

71 pages of involvement would suggest there's a degree of interest. 

My secret method to avoiding threads I don't care about is to avoid opening threads I don't care about. 

Just today I saw a thread titled 'Alloy Wheel Repair'... but since I don't give a fuck about alloy wheels or methods of repairing them I gave it a miss. 

I'm just saying... makes life easier. 

I bet you did read the  Alloy Wheel Repair thread. 

7 hours ago, NEM said:

4 folk getting a picture at the capitol building.

WHOOPDEE DOO

It's more the story behind the photo I was referencing, rather than the photo itself, but I guess it might appear on this level (only) for some. 

• Dildo 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Such tough guys all these

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/oath-keeper-who-stormed-capitol-is-struggling-to-cope-because-hes-a-family-man-with-no-previous-experience-being-jailed-lawyers-claim/

“The psychological burdens of being detained pending trial are very real for Mr. Young. Since he has no previous experience with the criminal justice system, being detained is taking an extremely high toll on his mental well-being,” the motion stated. “Prior to being detained, Mr. Young was a mentally strong and stable person with no history of mental disorders. His current emotional and psychological state is owing entirely to the fact that he has been detained and is unable to rely upon his normal social support systems. Because he is such a strong family man, locking him up away from his wife and children with the prospect of an extremely long period of time before trial is even scheduled is causing potentially irreparable psychological and emotional damage to Mr. Young.”

“He is a person who protects and helps vulnerable people; not a person who attacks, destroys, and injures, as the United States would have the Court believe. Because the United States cannot point to any concrete evidence indicating Mr. Young poses a danger to any person or the community, there are conditions that can be fashioned, if the Court finds them necessary, to assure the safety of any other person and the community.”