Sign in to follow this  
rocket_scientist

Rocket's Hat > Bookie thread

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lol. No jinxing. Luck comes and goes. Some are luckier more often than others. I lost on Volendam too, it wiped out 5 bets. I watched the first half hour. Not enough urgency but some very skilful players. A team I won't rush to back again. It was the Top Oss rut I was expecting to continue. Can't believe they got a draw there. Shit happens. I've lost (way) more on (much) less odds many times. 

£700 on Bayern at 2/7 against a team consisting of Langfield, Diamond, Mair and Mackie being my worst/best loss. I was young daft and thought the £200 would cover my mates wedding the next day. 

Up early and away down to play a course called Black Mountain so cracking day ahead. 

Leeds v Arsenal and Liverpool v Leicester are both 4/7 for both teams to score tomorrow.

None of those teams are defensively fantastic right now and they are all good scorers. 

I woke up during the night and had a skim through even though I said I'd sit on the sidelines for tomorrow.  

Just now, The Buzzard said:

Leeds v Arsenal and Liverpool v Leicester are both 4/7 for both teams to score tomorrow.

None of those teams are defensively fantastic right now and they are all good scorers. 

I woke up during the night and had a skim through even though I said I'd sit on the sidelines for tomorrow.  

You ARE on the sidelines min. Got two doubles today and tomorrow already including your Exeter. Hoping for your 100% record to be intact not just after today but for EVER.

And two doubles is NOT in the spirit of intelligent gambling of course. It's quite hugely arrogant in fact, thinking that we can pick FOUR winners in one card.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You ARE on the sidelines min. Got two doubles today and tomorrow already including your Exeter. Hoping for your 100% record to be intact not just after today but for EVER.

Fine with me. Personal selections for tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

3 doubles, all listed above 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Got them.

All 3 of my picks came in yesterday, Leverkusen on this, Gloucester (10/11) on the acca and Dundee Utd (7/10) on @Dad's shitshow. I should have trebled them up.

I expect the picks you give us on here to be backed up with cash on your personal punting. No point otherwise.

I had a bad day yesterday and a real bad end to the week these last couple of days. One thing I've learned is never to quit, and that doesn't mean chasing losses, something I'm sure every gambler has learned the hard way. 

Had a double on Gloucester and Leverkusen. Returned just under £30 for a tenner.

12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Had a double on Gloucester and Leverkusen. Returned just under £30 for a tenner.

Nice late goal in Germany then 👍🏻

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nice late goal in Germany then 👍🏻

Aye 88th min. And Gloucester nearly blew a 2 goal lead (no early payout on bet365 for that game)

Bit fortuitous in the end but a wins a win.

There's crazy results daily. We were just unlucky to be on them with some of our recent doubles. I dropped a heap on bad beats Friday and Saturday. Hoping for no more today. Sunday always been my most profitable day of the week over distance. 

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Early payout means that double is in 👍🏻

Nice. Glad to get off the mark.

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Tremendous 12+/1 coming home. Good punting. 

PSV 11/4 for over 1.5 first half goals so I’m guessing the others would have been there or there abouts. Would have been a nice little earner the five >1.5 first half goals. 

After an early goal at the start of the second half to go 2-0, I was hoping to see an Esbjerg romp, not to be but still a win.

With Roma romping and the ten men of Feyenoord overachieving, we are still waiting on an emphatic, early in, double.

Over to Genk and Lille for a clean sweep. They won't both lose.

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Genk have come in to 3/10 before kick off 

Can't be arsed scrolling back up. What were they min?

Now that Liverpool auto payout and Union Berlin came in at 29/20, waiting on Genk for a 5/1 treble. They're 1/2 in play just now but I'm already getting over a hunner if they win so would've been tempted but Royal Spreadsheet have been surprisingly unshit the first 10/12 minutes. 

Now genk have romped home we turn our attention to Monday. I have identified one id like to put forward