Sign in to follow this  
rocket_scientist

Rocket's Hat > Bookie thread

I have had more success in the South American market, seems more consistent with the strongest winning in most occasions Brazil premier, chile,Colombia,Ecuador,Mexico are good shouts for a acca!, a good spaced out over 3-4 days 8-10 fold international coupon is also a good shout for a win

Posted (edited)

The Americas are a market I have never explored but I have no doubt that there will be money to be made there. I'm strictly Europe and find the lower leagues can be rich pickings where we can get unfathomably generous odds, particularly the very low leagues, Germany Regional and in Italy Serie C and below (less so in Spanish lower leagues). England divisions 3 & 4 - known as League 1 & 2 these days - are notorious for upsets as the favourite fails there more than any other Scottish or English league, another statistical piece of data from my days of studying it and so historic now. Serie A is still my most nervous market. Belgium A, Eredivisie and Switzerland have also dished out bad beats to me over the years. Germany my fav market currently, all leagues. Austria has been good recently too. Norway and Sweden blow hot and cold for me. Started punting in the Slovakia top league for the first time in 2020 with good success for heavy favourites (1/3 to 8/15's generally) and been punting in Cyprus recently, both leagues. France 1 can be a cunt but have had good success in League 2 and National.

Edited by rocket_scientist
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Yes Eastern Europe is good pickings in Serbia,Croatia,Romania,Ukraine,Hungary,Czech and bosnia all good for betting there has been rumblings off institutional cheating in Cyprus as in clubs contacting other clubs to ask to let them win with clubs apparently passing money between each other

Stuck some change on two aways, Toulouse and Fortuna Düsseldorf for a bit of interest. The way it's going, UK fitba markets will get wiped by Covid. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

In the bag by half time - nae bad

Was first bet of the week.

Hannover Watford £10 and Hannover Fortuna Koln £5 so far tomorrow. Pays £25.85 and £11.20.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Was first bet of the week.

Hannover Watford £10 and Hannover Fortuna Koln £5 so far tomorrow. Pays £25.85 and £11.20.

Start the way you mean to go on

Fuck sake. St Pauli score in first minute. Watford Auxerre 10.61 double pays 23.87 (Watford down to 1/2, Auxerre out to 1/2).

0-2 now 😡

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Cambuur Borussia Dortmund II £10 double the morn, pays 30.56.

£36.23 up after 50 picks.

Good effort.

Might actually start looking again and seeing how I go and track it.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:11 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Cambuur Borussia Dortmund II £10 double the morn, pays 30.56.

£36.23 up after 50 picks.

I'm sure its nae so much the money. Harmless bit of fun. 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, standfree1978 said:

I'm sure its nae so much the money. Harmless bit of fun. 

Used to be very serious about it and was only about the money. Canna be arsed now. Going through the motions.

15-BEBF55-BCF9-4-D38-912-F-7828368-AC561

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

6 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Used to be very serious about it and was only about the money. Canna be arsed now. Going through the motions.

15-BEBF55-BCF9-4-D38-912-F-7828368-AC561

Paderborn with all the possession and chances but only 1 goal to show for it.

22 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

Paderborn with all the possession and chances but only 1 goal to show for it.

Comfortable win in the end but coupled with odds-on aways is not good practise, certainly not for bigger stakes, but only need one of two to come in. 

• Solidarity 1

59 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck the odds-on aways. Back to the tried and tested, 2 x homes in the spirit of nailed-on;

B6418-B10-BDD2-4-AA7-BDD1-2412566-A1-F11

All the best Rocko.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

All the best Rocko.

Cheers min. It's not for me. I'm bored of it already but want to send moobs to Doblin so keeping fingers crossed. 

Won on Spurs -2 tonight. Very small bet but theft it late. No reason to bet either, just for a bit of craic to watch game.

13 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Won on Spurs -2 tonight. Very small bet but theft it late. No reason to bet either, just for a bit of craic to watch game.

I'm going through the motions too. December January are bad punting months traditionally with Covid throwing a curveball in there too. Another DOOA for me tonight: -

ACE519-F8-0993-45-AA-AC4-F-901361-BB61-F

• Downvote 1

Good evening weegie wi a wee stroop.

Have you worked out why you do what you do? Do you know when and why your obsession started?

I've asked you this a few times. You show typical weegie integrity in running away like a lowlife.

On a forum where words are the only currency, you focus on personalities and harbour grudges, as a scorned child would. You're an absolute travesty and as you revealed earlier, you're pushing 50 :hysterical:

Being fucked up at half your age would be bad. You have no excuses, mummy's boy 🤣 😆 😂

• Solidarity 1