Andy Considine

18 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

A lot of shite stories too

Had heard the story of Hayes shiting in Burns box of chocolates before. 

And Hayes shiting in Rogers gloves. He shat in someone's shoes as well did he not?

Found the story of Joe Lewis pissing himself whilst standing speaking and just walking away leaving behind a puddle of piss hard to believe. But if Consi is saying it as fact, well I suppose it did happen. 

Consi, a nice guy but he’s no raconteur. Gee whiz/gosh/what not/my goodness - dont think ive ever heard anyone under 80 say those words and he says them a lot. 

The Joe Lewis story about him pishing himself for a laugh while standing chatting to Consi in the dressing room, just fucking odd. If they were hammered i could get it but sober and in the dressing room is just fucking odd. 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

He'd blooter you in a square go.  Much better shoulders

Considine has played for Scotland at under 20, under 21 and the full national team, he's number 5 in the all time list of appearances for the club, if we go far in the Scottish Cup, he might even overtake McKimmie this season and has a League Cup winners medal sitting in his house.

I'm pretty sure he's not giving a fuck what a call centre monkey says about him on a fans forum.

And yes, he'd easily kick the fuck out of MT

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

Considine has played for Scotland at under 20, under 21 and the full national team, he's number 5 in the all time list of appearances for the club, if we go far in the Scottish Cup, he might even overtake McKimmie this season and has a League Cup winners medal sitting in his house.

I'm pretty sure he's not giving a fuck what a call centre monkey says about him on a fans forum.

And yes, he'd easily kick the fuck out of MT

Ha ha lovely stuff 

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

Considine is the worst

"Goodness me" he says ar least twice every interview 

It's wholly pathetic 

I personally think he should've said "aye so the big man" more often. 

Or "by the way" or entirely exaggerate or fabricate stories like half the weegie clowns on there. 

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

if any of these shit stories are true they honestly need to get to fuck, what kind of mongos do we have employed 

It's just a bit of poop in a glove, Big Dode 

12 hours ago, Millertime said:

Considine is the worst

"Goodness me" he says ar least twice every interview 

It's wholly pathetic 

So because he is well spoken & doesn’t like to swear you think he is pathetic?

Do yo say the same about children before they grow up & don’t get in trouble for gutter speak? 

A weegie jealous of a well spoken Aberonian ? such an inferiority complex hidden (not very well) behind all that Weegie delusional bravado 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2

There is a former member of Huntly supporters club who was issued a lifetime membership ban for shitting in a a shoebox,

The whole thing is a mystery, 

Know one recalls him boarding the bus with a shoebox, and if he did it wasn't questioned as to why he had it,so if he didn't board with the box then where did he find it the bus operator said there was no reason for a shoebox, either empty or contained faeces, to already be there in transit, 

No one saw him shitting in the said box which if he didn't take the box on the bus means that he Did do it on the bus, so how you carry out the act with no fellow passengers seeing or smelling it is unfathomable. 

All in all a bizarre episode that no one has got to the bottom of, and now the culprit Kenny Hamilton is no longer of this earth, we will sadly never find out. 

And its legendary in the HSC history 

17 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said: