Masters 2020 betting thread

• 1 year later...

CBA with a new thread but stuck a few quid on Louis Oosthuizen E/W for the 2022 Masters after a tip from a very good golfing gambler friend of mine.

Not played in a while but had a good start back last week. Was 50/1 and now 40/1. 

I know fuck all about golf but he kens his ingins so following his advice.

16 hours ago, The Boofon said:

CBA with a new thread but stuck a few quid on Louis Oosthuizen E/W for the 2022 Masters after a tip from a very good golfing gambler friend of mine.

Not played in a while but had a good start back last week. Was 50/1 and now 40/1. 

I know fuck all about golf but he kens his ingins so following his advice.

US Open is a better bet IMO. 

Rahm will win the masters. 

Double pays 306/1

£10 on. Here we fucking go. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:04 PM, The Cockney Don said:

Tony Finau e/w

25/1.

That's my fancy.

Not betting at the moment as the bookie shops are shut down here during lockdown.

Finau is a bottle merchant, fuck even commentators have said as much. If he can pick his form up to where he was a year ago then he's got some kind of chance for a place but his form has been pretty poor in recent months though his recent Masters record is more than decent. I'm finding it hard to pick a winner this year, just seems to be a wee negative hanging on any of them. Considered Hovland but his short game is guff so will go Zalatoris instead. Couple of quid on Corey Connors as well coz he hits it straight.