Scotland

daytripping

Our national animal is the unicorn. Our song is from a 1970 folk band.

Every been in court and looking up at a unicorn with Latin saying no one provokes me with impunity?

Yeah they do. They do. Quietly pressing down.

Sent them home or something so that's fine. We didn't do fuck all. We should shut the fuck up. As in both north and south depending on definition of that. 

Everyone's so careless now. After a war I'd imagine most would still maybe not get on but be a man about it. Quietly.

30 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

That photo captures everything that is wrong with young lads these days.

100%

A fucking abomination of cunts right there. 

The fucking nick of them is a disgrace.

Cocktail drinking Gym faggots/shit retard tatts/manscaping/selfies/tight gear/nae socks/say stuff like ‘hey bro youre a baller’ to each other. 

Makes yi fucking puke

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not true.

Very true. Unsurprising you cannot look objectively at your own actions though, you've got form for that. 

1. You are not a former poster.

Irrelevant to being behind my back 

2. I slag you to your face.

And behind my back. 

You are a drizzling blank-firing homosexual.

Made up insults from the fake-ignoramus in Oz don't hurt me. They only reflect poorly on you for  thinking they are either funny or cutting. 

Doesn't make you a bad person. You're thinking that you are a superior being and the smugness and the smarm you deploy when doing it does make you a fucking wanker though. Which at least you admitted this week.

About time you admit some of your multitude of serious defects. Come clean with the fact you're a very angry man, who seems intimidated by all manner of people on the Internet. So much so you need to start fight after fight and fling around insults gratuitously. That you feel you need to sustain petty arguments and grievances and spam every thread with them. When in reality, your "opponents" don't give a fuck and just think you're mad. 

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday. I'm off to watch the golf and drink some beers. No cunt will be reading the thesis of bullshit you post in reply ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
29 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fill your boots son.

Ain't my thing but it's definitely a peaceful pastime no doubt.  

Nice relaxing vibe playing and watching. 

Unless Shooter McGavin is on the board, of course.

golf 

will prob do it when I’m a grunter. along with hill walking and bridge

LOL