Scotland

daytripping

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Aw diddums. Don't take it to heart. I think everybody who makes shit up is a wanker. Arselicking is also an activity I consider that wankers do. Wankers who delude themselves are sad people and those who take themselves or an Internet forum too seriously are the biggest wankers of all. So it's nothing personal. 

Bless 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not true.

Very true. Unsurprising you cannot look objectively at your own actions though, you've got form for that. 

1. You are not a former poster.

Irrelevant to being behind my back 

2. I slag you to your face.

And behind my back. 

You are a drizzling blank-firing homosexual.

Made up insults from the fake-ignoramus in Oz don't hurt me. They only reflect poorly on you for  thinking they are either funny or cutting. 

Doesn't make you a bad person. You're thinking that you are a superior being and the smugness and the smarm you deploy when doing it does make you a fucking wanker though. Which at least you admitted this week.

About time you admit some of your multitude of serious defects. Come clean with the fact you're a very angry man, who seems intimidated by all manner of people on the Internet. So much so you need to start fight after fight and fling around insults gratuitously. That you feel you need to sustain petty arguments and grievances and spam every thread with them. When in reality, your "opponents" don't give a fuck and just think you're mad. 

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday. I'm off to watch the golf and drink some beers. No cunt will be reading the thesis of bullshit you post in reply ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Very true. Unsurprising you cannot look objectively at your own actions though, you've got form for that. 

Irrelevant to being behind my back 

And behind my back. 

Made up insults from the fake-ignoramus in Oz don't hurt me. They only reflect poorly on you for  thinking they are either funny or cutting. 

About time you admit some of your multitude of serious defects. Come clean with the fact you're a very angry man, who seems intimidated by all manner of people on the Internet. So much so you need to start fight after fight and fling around insults gratuitously. That you feel you need to sustain petty arguments and grievances and spam every thread with them. When in reality, your "opponents" don't give a fuck and just think you're mad. 

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday. I'm off to watch the golf and drink some beers. No cunt will be reading the thesis of bullshit you post in reply ?

Fucking nutjob summed up succinctly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fill your boots son.

Ain't my thing but it's definitely a peaceful pastime no doubt.  

Nice relaxing vibe playing and watching. 

Unless Shooter McGavin is on the board, of course.

golf 

will prob do it when I’m a grunter. along with hill walking and bridge

LOL

45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's simple sport based mainly on luck. A complete beginner could turn up at a course and if he hits the ball straight enough could beat a guy that's been playing for years. Once that ball is in the air it's in the lap of the Gods.   Boring as fuck as well.

Nae  sure you’re on the wind up here Hanz. I am absolutely pish at golf but it’s nae likely I’m to get lucky and win the Masters?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nonsense. It might have been true in the 80's and 90's but totally invalid for the modern era. Golf has changed. Dramatically. You don't see Pringle jumpers and alcohol consumption amongst the best practitioners has reduced by 94.7%. Woosnam, Darren and Sam did more than half the units right enough, especially when young Ree Restrood (Jap TV) joined them. 

96.8% of statistics are made up ?