Scotland

daytripping

55 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Please refrain from mentioning the rugger buggery egg-chasing shite. It's a "sport" that some of us are trying to marginalise, a pursuit favoured by certain demographics and attitudes and an unhealthy degree of homosexuality built within it, another pursuit we don't think deserves the first class status it has enjoyed for too long. 

For once I agree. 

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sigh. It's better if you stick to what you're bad at instead of offering opinion.

The rugger bugger is a faggot, whether he knows it or not, whether he's in the closet in complete denial or whether he's brave enough to peek through the closet door.

They only play it because they were shite at fitba.

100% RS. The  grammar FP’s club does my nut. Pretentious fucks.

Within two seconds who are are you and what do you do. 

Well I’m only here for business and I’ll buy you a pint nae bother. Couldn’t give a flying about prestige. It is a total wankfest in there.

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

WTF?

Do you think I just make shit up?

Like the mutants do?

Will you apologise after I produce the specific study that shows that alcohol consumption between 2019 and 1989 reduced by 94.6% on the European Tour?

Would you even recognise the inconsistency?

Yes, please share the study so it can be ratified by one and all.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're not the brightest. Let's start again.

1. are you saying I made it up?

2. did you see the inconsistency?

Don't try and wriggle out of this with your usual bluster.

You were the one who said "Will you apologise after I produce the specific study..." so I am asking that you back up your words and share the study.

Or were you speaking your usual pish ?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

1. do you think I made it up?

2. did you notice the inconsistency?

You will remember Limmy's yes or no. A belter. A topper in fact.

How about you ANSWER THE QUESTION as you love to say!

Either share the report or apologise to everyone for trying to look important and knowledgeable.

Show us the study or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Oh hold on you are now admitting that you were "only having a laugh" aye right oh ya fud ?

or

"Waffle waffle Weegie, waffle waffle Coward, waffle waffle Dayts, waffle waffle you don't understand, waffle waffle golf, waffle waffle grammar, wafflet waffle answer the question (but don't expect me to) waffle waffle I'm the big man"

?????

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sigh. It's better if you stick to what you're bad at instead of offering opinion.

The rugger bugger is a faggot, whether he knows it or not, whether he's in the closet in complete denial or whether he's brave enough to peek through the closet door.

They only play it because they were shite at fitba.

Boring, cliched response.  Most play it because of their upbringing and that just happened to be the sport that was played at their school. Anyone who was shite at football but enjoyed it still played football.

Rugby is a fucking tough game. I don't fancy it at all and a wee dick like you wouldn't last 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Imagine how stupid you need to be to think such a study exists?

You need to get out more mate. And tell that butternut bitch to get back in the kitchen and produce man food. 

Raging ?

Caught by your own lies and now trying the old "I was only having a laughing" routine ?

Pathetic and you know it.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm 6'1". You keep on making shit up. It doesn't stick. Unlike you who wasn't man enough to ever have combat in his life, I played rugby. We had no choice when Ian Spence came to Hazlehead, including Neale Cooper. I played it in first and second year. I loved it. I committed savage brutality upon a Grammar wank on a cold Saturday morning just off North Anderson Drive. It's not a sport. It's a construct made up by public schoolboys who explored each other's penises in the dorms. 

Your own words. Your own words. You stupid wee cunt. :hysterical:

Your own words.

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're the thickest cunt on here. Thurso never did well at school either but he's a good cunt, he's comfortable in his own skin and he has good football knowledge. His writing skills aren't great but so what? He's a good cunt.

You're so stupid you got into an argument you never wanted. Not only are your critical thinking and observational skills so weak, you can't even control your own trajectory, being led like a bairn to the slaughter, like the lamb to the sweetie shop. 

Perhaps but I am not a liar as you have been exposed to be ?

Yawn, here we go round and round and round twisting your words.

Just admit that you were caught out trying to be a smart arsed cunt and basically Hibsed it!

No amount of "answer me this" bollocks will detract from the fact that you were caught bang to rights trying to be a jumped up cunt to another poster in an attempt to look all superior.

You lied, you got called out, you shat it and now you are scrambling trying to repair the damage!

Radge faced cunt that you are ?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sooper. Re-evaluate your life. You got serious problems. I'll make it worse if you keep on pushing. It might get real for you as it's done in two infamous cases. You don't fit. You're a weegie piece of shit. The only people who come to your defence are others I've savaged, similar fucking nothing's. 

Why the apostrophe after 'nothing'  ?

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sooper. Re-evaluate your life. You got serious problems. I'll make it worse if you keep on pushing. It might get real for you as it's done in two infamous cases. You don't fit. You're a weegie piece of shit. The only people who come to your defence are others I've savaged, similar fucking nothing's. 

Seriously. You need to go and take a fuck to yourself.