daytripping

Scotland

13 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Tup does.

I'll send him a text and ask him then 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Yeah. If that's how you feel. 

Aw diddums. Don't take it to heart. I think everybody who makes shit up is a wanker. Arselicking is also an activity I consider that wankers do. Wankers who delude themselves are sad people and those who take themselves or an Internet forum too seriously are the biggest wankers of all. So it's nothing personal. 

39 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

100%

A fucking abomination of cunts right there. 

The fucking nick of them is a disgrace.

Cocktail drinking Gym faggots/shit retard tatts/manscaping/selfies/tight gear/nae socks/say stuff like ‘hey bro youre a baller’ to each other. 

Makes yi fucking puke

The very best you can say is, at least they are in good shape.

Imagine the Russians ( or Welsh ) invaded tomorrow and that's the type of cunts defending our lands.

These are not men.

Good grief. 

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Aw diddums. Don't take it to heart. I think everybody who makes shit up is a wanker. Arselicking is also an activity I consider that wankers do. Wankers who delude themselves are sad people and those who take themselves or an Internet forum too seriously are the biggest wankers of all. So it's nothing personal. 

Bless 

tupmond.jpg

Ive scored out the name at the end because I didn't think it was fair. 

Edited by Sooper-hanz
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Maybe to you.

Yes it was and if you bait and follow me around the forum for another three weeks as you did until recently, I'll tell you why. You might learn something. 

• Downvote 1

I started nothing. I made an observation. You slagged a former poster behind his back... as you always do. You took it personally... as you ALWAYS do. And then you made shit up... as you always do. Fuck off weegie. 

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I started nothing. I made an observation. You slagged a former poster behind his back... as you always do. You took it personally... as you ALWAYS do. And then you made shit up... as you always do. Fuck off weegie. 

What have you done with MT? :sherlock:

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

How does that work on a forum that anyone can read? :hysterical:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

. You slagged a former poster behind his back... as you always do. 

You slag me behind my back and randomly slag me in conversations I'm not involved in all the time, you fucking fruit loop. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You slag me behind my back and randomly slag me in conversations I'm not involved in all the time, you fucking fruit loop. 😂

Not true.

1. You are not a former poster.

2. I slag you to your face.

You are a drizzling blank-firing homosexual. Doesn't make you a bad person. You're thinking that you are a superior being and the smugness and the smarm you deploy when doing it does make you a fucking wanker though. Which at least you admitted this week.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not true.

Very true. Unsurprising you cannot look objectively at your own actions though, you've got form for that. 

1. You are not a former poster.

Irrelevant to being behind my back 

2. I slag you to your face.

And behind my back. 

You are a drizzling blank-firing homosexual.

Made up insults from the fake-ignoramus in Oz don't hurt me. They only reflect poorly on you for  thinking they are either funny or cutting. 

Doesn't make you a bad person. You're thinking that you are a superior being and the smugness and the smarm you deploy when doing it does make you a fucking wanker though. Which at least you admitted this week.

About time you admit some of your multitude of serious defects. Come clean with the fact you're a very angry man, who seems intimidated by all manner of people on the Internet. So much so you need to start fight after fight and fling around insults gratuitously. That you feel you need to sustain petty arguments and grievances and spam every thread with them. When in reality, your "opponents" don't give a fuck and just think you're mad. 

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday. I'm off to watch the golf and drink some beers. No cunt will be reading the thesis of bullshit you post in reply 👋

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

For the love of fuck RS get off the cans!

You are a drizzling blank-firing homosexual. Doesn't make you a bad person. You're thinking that you are a superior being and the smugness and the smarm you deploy when doing it does make you a fucking wanker though

Edited by Fridge
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Very true. Unsurprising you cannot look objectively at your own actions though, you've got form for that. 

Irrelevant to being behind my back 

And behind my back. 

Made up insults from the fake-ignoramus in Oz don't hurt me. They only reflect poorly on you for  thinking they are either funny or cutting. 

About time you admit some of your multitude of serious defects. Come clean with the fact you're a very angry man, who seems intimidated by all manner of people on the Internet. So much so you need to start fight after fight and fling around insults gratuitously. That you feel you need to sustain petty arguments and grievances and spam every thread with them. When in reality, your "opponents" don't give a fuck and just think you're mad. 

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday. I'm off to watch the golf and drink some beers. No cunt will be reading the thesis of bullshit you post in reply 👋

Fucking nutjob summed up succinctly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking love it guys 🤣 😆 😂

This is the best. Is all social media this good? rocket; flushing out fakes, flakes, fabricators and feeble-minded fuckwits for over 20 years. And weak weegie wimps too.

Have a great evening. NE rools. 

• Downvote 4

12 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Golf. 

L

O

L

You don't know what you're missing.

Augusta in November. Something we've all been appreciating for a very long time. Since Thursday to be precise. And it's shaping up bootiful. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't know what you're missing.

Augusta in November. Something we've all been appreciating for a very long time. Since Thursday to be precise. And it's shaping up bootiful. 

Fill your boots son.

Ain't my thing but it's definitely a peaceful pastime no doubt.  

Nice relaxing vibe playing and watching. 

Unless Shooter McGavin is on the board, of course.