Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We need to start doing the same. 

Hibs taking points off Celtic and the Huns is a good thing. We need more teams (including ourselves) to take points off them and then we've got an interesting league. 

Agreed but next to ZERO chance of it happening tomorrow at their cesspit 

daren’t ask who’s ref, not that it’s going to matter really as game is pretty much a bogey anyway barring a miracle.

Never has there been a more ‘fk it’ time for McInnes to just tell the team to just go for it. All out attack.

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So that’s Hibs taken points from both arse cheeks this season at home.

We need to match or better them, taking points from the cunts away would be nice.

Otherwise the four teams directly below us will have all gained ground on us

edit, five teams rather

True that we need to take points of Celtic and Sevco too. 

Hibs fans i know would settle for taking some against us! (0 from the last 9 for Hibs against us).

Just our luck to be going to the snake pit without Hayes, McGeough, Ferguson, McGinn, McLennan, Watkins and of course  McCrorie (who wouldn't have played anyway). I think tomorrow's team will be along the lines of:-

Lewis

Devlin   Taylor    Considine

Logan      Ojo       Hoban    Kennedy 

Hedges       Wright

Cosgrove

Could easily be a 3 to 5 goal doing tomorrow we are seriously decimated in midfield. Full strength I'd have backed us for a draw but I reckon at best we'll go down by a 2 goal defeat. You can't go to Ibrox with your whole midfield (and first choice back up) missing and expect to get a result. Not the way the huns are playing as unfortunately they are flying. 

whats this about wright being out?

i agree with putting hoban in midfield thats a no brainer for me as Devlin is a more competent defender than any of the makeshift midfield choices.

also in this particular game devlin's not going to be exposed down the wings (our wingbacks will be playing centre half) or as a poor ball player (we wont have the ball).

Surely there's a youth product we can put in midfield rather than a centre half. Great experience for them and they know the position, if you can't play them when your squad is threadbare when can you. 

11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Surely there's a youth product we can put in midfield rather than a centre half. Great experience for them and they know the position, if you can't play them when your squad is threadbare when can you. 

That's what should happen. That's how careers are launched. Many kids have came in and taken their chance in football when others are out. 

But I think we'll pack the team full of defenders and hope for the best.