Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

I think it’s the game for Hernandez to come in and show his worth. 

Lewis 

Devlin taylor  considine 

hernandez  ojo Hoban Kennedy 

Hedges

Edmondson cosgrove 

id pretty much go man for man but leave jack spare so hedges has a free role. If jack gets it he will only play it back or sideways anyway 

18 minutes ago, thurso said:

I think it’s the game for Hernandez to come in and show his worth. 

Lewis 

Devlin taylor  considine 

hernandez  ojo Hoban Kennedy 

Hedges

Edmondson cosgrove 

id pretty much go man for man but leave jack spare so hedges has a free role. If jack gets it he will only play it back or sideways anyway 

Jesus.

That back 3? ?

On 11/20/2020 at 10:56 AM, Durrant Dived said:

It is a little depressing this. We have been playing really well since the first few games of the season, for the first time in a long time the football has been good to watch. Unfortunately covid and injuries are going to make tomorrow's game a real hard watch. If we had all our players available I would fancy us do beat them. Why not eh. 

Hope Wright is OK as him and Hedges have been great to watch. if we are to win this we need them to pressure high and play out their skins. 

21 minutes ago, thurso said:

If it wasn’t for injuries devlin would be really good. I think he’s had enough rest and it’s his time to prove himself as the top defender that he was before his injury on Scotland duty 

Devlin is pish.

Has been since Nov 2018.

Had 2-3 good months initially alongside McKenna.

Been rubbish since then & he’ll be freed in the summer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Something dodgy happened when he was away with Scotland though, I'm convinced. 

Was playing great, then there was this training ground injury which was supposed to keep him out for a few weeks. 

6 months later he comes back and looks like a completely different player. Never been fit for more than 5 minutes since. 

Was all a bit mysterious for my suspicious nature. 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Something dodgy happened when he was away with Scotland though, I'm convinced. 

Was playing great, then there was this training ground injury which was supposed to keep him out for a few weeks. 

6 months later he comes back and looks like a completely different player. Never been fit for more than 5 minutes since. 

Was all a bit mysterious for my suspicious nature. 

It didn't. You're talking nonsense.

He's just not able to get back to the form he'd shown before. He might if he's given a run in the side but, unfortunately, he won't get that without showing the form first. 

3 hours ago, Vermelhos said:

You can now get 16/1 on Betfair for an Aberdeen win....  SIXTEEN TO FUCKING ONE.

I hope any on this forum who don't think thats worth a quid or two regrets their choice at full time tomorrow.

Any win, any time would always be sweet....  but with those odds, it would be orgasmic.

COYR.

FTH.

Save your money. This will be a hammering today.

On another note I've got it on good authority that the SFA assigned the seats on the bus and plane to ensure the hun players were all classed as social distant (More than two rows apart) Request was made by them to ensure they were all kept apart on travel plans. 

Other teams were not given the same treatment hence we've 2 down due to close contact and huns have got off scot free.

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Save your money. This will be a hammering today.

On another note I've got it on good authority that the SFA assigned the seats on the bus and plane to ensure the hun players were all classed as social distant (More than two rows apart) Request was made by them to ensure they were all kept apart on travel plans. 

Other teams were not given the same treatment hence we've 2 down due to close contact and huns have got off scot free.

Rangers had zero first team players in the squad so doesn't really make any difference either way. 

9 hours ago, Postman Pats Cat said:

If we had all our players available I would fancy us do beat them. Why not eh. 

Welcome to Hat Land.

I agree. Would have fancied us to beat them with a fully available first XI and this season's more adventurous formation.

Typical though, that a visit to the Govan shite hole sees us with one fucked up horrific injury / covid absentee list.

Have absolutely no idea what to expect in terms of the line-up and the subsequent outcome.

Nae particularly looking forward to it.