Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

That is true , he is not exempt and maybe he has signed some that arent good enough. But that doesnt mean that he is totally responsible either!

Its an arsey thought process which suggests the entire squad Mcinnes has assembled should all be of a high enough standard to beat a full strength squad of a team assembled for tens of millions. Budget wise and in the real world that isnt realistic.

Also i always laugh when you remove any positive whatsoever from having any link to Mcinnes ? Hayes (who goes on about loving Mcinnes) didnt come to Aberdeen over other options due to him at all ? McCrorie who turned down an almost identical contract from Hibs to come to us and said it was Mcinnes? Nothing to do with him again no?

Would the huns win all the games they have with 8 or 9 starters out? Nope. 

The truth as ever is somewhere in the middle. But you are being dramatic and whilst Mcinnes deserves criticism for plenty when you get childishly anti Mcinnes on things that are stupid it undermines you and your argument.

You desperation to twist this into a pro/con McInnes argument where you jizz over McInnes is sad as fk

i never blamed McInnes  & I don’t think anyone did ‘totally’ I just said he isn’t exempt From blame & his starting 11 & first sub are ALL first team players in his mind.

I didn’t say he wasn’t a reason for Hayes return but I will also counter that Hayes likes Aberdeen & would never have been back if not for Cormack regardless of your perceived man love between him & Hayes (I assume this stems from slight jealousy with all these players only coming here for him & you feel you are lessening you’re chances)

• Upvote 1

Considine has been shocking today, no point in saying anything else. 

A club with supposed ambition doesn't have guys like Taylor playing. Lost a quality CB with McKenna and never replaced. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He did. He later edited his post. 

We've brought in 7 or 8.  Are they all bonus signings or just the ones that suit the agenda? 

What agenda? I said two were bonus buys this season. That is all & they were.

all our team on pitch today are/were classed as first teamers & many not good enough but still get first team level wages & probably all on a lot more than many other first teamers in other sides in league

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You desperation to twist this into a pro/con McInnes argument where you jizz over McInnes is sad as fk

i never blamed McInnes  & I don’t think anyone did ‘totally’ I just said he isn’t exempt From blame & his starting 11 & first sub are ALL first team players in his mind.

I didn’t say he wasn’t a reason for Hayes return but I will also counter that Hayes likes Aberdeen & would never have been back if not for Cormack regardless of your perceived man love between him & Hayes (I assume this stems from slight jealousy with all these players only coming here for him & you feel you are lessening you’re chances)

Hayes wanted to come back and had to defer his wages to get back. 

You've turned that into having a pop at McInnes which is a stretch, particularly when there are plenty of other valid reasons to have a pop at him. 

You also edited your post after speaking shite about Hedges. 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No desperation, your childish "Jizz over McInnes" comment shows you know I am right. 

I literally said Mcinnes deserves criticism for plenty, did you choose to ignore that? The same way you chose to pick out specific signings YOU decided were because of Cormack. Its the opposite to your argument. I don't think Mcinnes is perfect , far from it. You don't really hide that you have a problem with him do you ? , it's more like he lives in your head rent free and riles you at all times. It's really weird!

You say you didn't blame McInnes, but you did do your usual few hundred word criticism of McInnes after that sentence. It's blatant.

You picked out Hayes and McCrorie and insinuated Cormack brought them in as a "good dandy" and deserves the credit.

My point is with plenty of legitimate reasons to hate on McInnes today considering the circumstances is odd to me.

Why does McInnes rile you so much at all times? Good form or bad you never alter.  Maybe you should create a new account to back you up again ?

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

What agenda? I said two were bonus buys this season. That is all & they were.

all our team on pitch today are/were classed as first teamers & many not good enough but still get first team level wages & probably all on a lot more than many other first teamers in other sides in league

They're not bonus buys. 

We still have to pay for them one way or another. That's just utter shite.  We also knew we'd be selling one or two at some point. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You've turned that into having a pop at McInnes which is a stretch, particularly when there are plenty of other valid reasons to have a pop at him. 

I haven’t turned that into a pop at him at all. All I said was he was a bonus signing. Basically wasn’t in squad plans & McInnes had at that point finished assembling his squad.

the Hedges edit was done immediately & explained as a simple error when typing but you still insist on bringing it up like it was deliberate. Are you a woman by any chance?

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly, it's a really perverse thing he has with Mcinnes. Plenty to have a go at him for but he manages to twist anything and everything to either be his fault (anything negative that occurs at all ..) or nothing to do with him (any positive whatsoever).

Behaviour of an oddball.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I haven’t turned that into a pop at him at all. All I said was he was a bonus signing. Basically wasn’t in squad plans & McInnes had at that point finished assembling his squad.

the Hedges edit was done immediately & explained as a simple error when typing but you still insist on bringing it up like it was deliberate. Are you a woman by any chance?

The only woman I remember posting on here was you in your pretend girlfriend character? 

The strength in depth that's been mentioned so much this season isnt as strong as youd think looking at today.

With the recent comments about loss of income you really wonder about some of the squad players that aren't showing they are good enough.

Ojo has had more bad games than good for us now.

Hernandez can't even get a look in today. 

Surely need to bin these two in January if possible.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

100% 

Really don’t know why some are getting so upset about this today, we are missing so many players and up against a team allowed to spend well outwith their means. Write it off.

Was always going to be a tough ask but a bit of fight and dig wouldn't go a miss 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Considine has been shocking today, no point in saying anything else. 

A club with supposed ambition doesn't have guys like Taylor playing. Lost a quality CB with McKenna and never replaced. 

Agreed. He is an abomination. Embarrassing he's a first pick 

40 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Sickening thing is the sevconians will be on their bigoted sites gloating like today is some kind of massive victory. I wouldn't even have put money on us getting anything off of Hamilton today. 

Aye they’ll be oblivious to the fact we’re missing 9 players.

We’d probably have lost at full strength. Totally expected humping in the circumstances.

Ojo & Leigh in midfield are horrendous & Ryan Edmondson offers nothing.

What disappointed me is we barely put a tackle in. Make the cunts work for it.

Thank fuck it’s over with. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye they’ll be oblivious to the fact we’re missing 9 players.

We’d probably have lost at full strength. Totally expected humping in the circumstances.

Ojo & Leigh in midfield are horrendous & Ryan Edmondson offers nothing.

What disappointed me is we barely put a tackle in. Make the cunts work for it.

Thank fuck it’s over with. 

Agreed but I would change "work" to "suffer".