Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

If we don't really care about the score i'd go for this

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

McLennan Ojo Ferguson Kennedy

Hedges Wright

Cosgrove

I think we need to be more defensive to get a result but I'm not convinced making a whole host of changes is worth the very slight chance of a better result.

I predict we make a host of changes, still lose and then we all call for the manager's head.

Thankfully weve a game quickly after this.

53 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

If we don't really care about the score i'd go for this

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

McLennan Ojo Ferguson Kennedy

Hedges Wright

Cosgrove

I think we need to be more defensive to get a result but I'm not convinced making a whole host of changes is worth the very slight chance of a better result.

I predict we make a host of changes, still lose and then we all call for the manager's head.

Thankfully weve a game quickly after this.

Wing backs aren’t good enough defensively to beat the huns away playing that shape, I think we will need to score at least twice to get anything out of the game. 

There has to be some realism. They're unbeaten at home and in fact haven't even conceded a league goal at home. They have conceded a total of 3 league goals in 14 league games while scoring 37 to give them a GD of 34.

We have scored 19 goals while conceding 11 in 12 games for a GD of 8.  

They typically have more value sitting on the bench than the entire Aberdeen squad would be valued at. Realistically taking anything from this game will be mightily impressive.

9 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

There has to be some realism. They're unbeaten at home and in fact haven't even conceded a league goal at home. They have conceded a total of 3 league goals in 14 league games while scoring 37 to give them a GD of 34.

We have scored 19 goals while conceding 11 in 12 games for a GD of 8.  

They typically have more value sitting on the bench than the entire Aberdeen squad would be valued at. Realistically taking anything from this game will be mightily impressive.

Hi Derek

Didnt know you were on the hat

18 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Nick Walsh the ref (we’ve had him twice this year)

worse though is Douglas Ross is one of the Assistant Referee’s

I remember Martin Clunes on HIGNFY joking how he watched the Chinese leader doing some walkabout in London, just in case someone shot him. I'll be watching Douglas Ross on Sunday with fingers crossed. Not joking.

15 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Because there are pretty much no bars to watch the game and despite most folk being normal and adhering to rules there will be young idiots going nuts if we score and filming it on Facebook

I'd take a lockdown for a victory. Absolute no brainer.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2