Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

If McLennan and Ferguson are in the 13 isolating.

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

Kennedy Ojo Campbell Leigh

Hedges Wright

Cosgrove

It’s either that or changing back to a 4231. He’s put Leigh in midfield in the past so wouldn’t be surprised. Depends if Campbell is fit. 

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Considine 

Ojo Leigh

Kennedy Wright Hedges

Cosgrove

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why? 
Don’t you think he’d be playing if he was showing up well in training?

He obviously isn’t. 
He’s about 5th choice right wing back 

He obviously hasn’t so far. But not writing him off just yet, the lad hadn’t seen his family since early in the year and has likely impacted him, staying optimistic he will come good. 

Just now, Proud Dandy said:

He obviously hasn’t so far. But not writing him off just yet, the lad hadn’t seen his family since early in the year, staying optimistic he will come good. 

Off field stuff can’t help his work situation I accept that . I’ve nothing against the lad at all

But the fact we are playing any number of wingers at right wing back ahead of him suggests he’s struggling.

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Derek McInnes has just eviscerated the SFA in a 10 minute interview on Sportsound.

Really didn’t miss them & sounds livid.

And in typical cuntish SFA style they haven’t even offered an apology.

They really are an abhorrent “organisation”.

Was there not an issue with the Scotland under 19s or something as well where the game had to be abandoned at half time because some had tested positive? 

Can we sign Budgie on an emergency deal before this game? Has he got a birthday coming up?

we’re going to need a Similar miracle to get any kind of result & with Hibs beating tims it’s going to feel even worse.

Side note, are the Huns paying some cunt at the SFA to get false positive COVID tests on players & making sure their next opponents players are all sat together? 

Twice in a row they have benefited 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Was there not an issue with the Scotland under 19s or something as well where the game had to be abandoned at half time because some had tested positive? 

Aye v England. We were 2 down at the time IIRC so probably saved us from a doing. It was Stark that tested positive

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Can we sign Budgie on an emergency deal before this game? Has he got a birthday coming up?

we’re going to need a Similar miracle to get any kind of result & with Hibs beating tims it’s going to feel even worse.

Side note, are the Huns paying some cunt at the SFA to get false positive COVID tests on players & making sure their next opponents players are all sat together? 

Twice in a row they have benefited 

It seems to be every fucking week they benefit, at home & in Europe. 

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I can see a 5-4-1 tomorrow.  We're going to go down there to grind a draw out. 

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Considine Leigh 

Hedges Ojo. Wright. Kennedy. 

Cosgrove 

Fuck me we should bite hands off for a 0-0.

At full strength it would be difficult but you’d have some optimism & hope.

With the likely team we’ll have out, I’d be happy just to not get humped.

The dog might get an extra long walk tomorrow lunchtime even if it’s pishing rain. 

I think it’ll be 3-0 to the cunts 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So that’s Hibs taken points from both arse cheeks this season at home.

We need to match or better them, taking points from the cunts away would be nice.

Otherwise the four teams directly below us will have all gained ground on us

We need to start doing the same. 

Hibs taking points off Celtic and the Huns is a good thing. We need more teams (including ourselves) to take points off them and then we've got an interesting league.