Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fine-n-dandy

Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm not itk in the slightest but it was all handled a bit weird I thought. 

Possibly got clattered in training, square go with whoever, came off second in both, confidence gone, all brushed under the carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Something dodgy happened when he was away with Scotland though, I'm convinced. 

Was playing great, then there was this training ground injury which was supposed to keep him out for a few weeks. 

6 months later he comes back and looks like a completely different player. Never been fit for more than 5 minutes since. 

Was all a bit mysterious for my suspicious nature. 

It didn't. You're talking nonsense.

He's just not able to get back to the form he'd shown before. He might if he's given a run in the side but, unfortunately, he won't get that without showing the form first. 

Share this post


Link to post

You can now get 16/1 on Betfair for an Aberdeen win....  SIXTEEN TO FUCKING ONE.

I hope any on this forum who don't think thats worth a quid or two regrets their choice at full time tomorrow.

Any win, any time would always be sweet....  but with those odds, it would be orgasmic.

COYR.

FTH.

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shitballs ^

 

I tapped out at 12s - get on this people

Edited by Dad
spelling - eat your greens

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dad said:

Holy shitballs ^

 

I tapped out at 12s - get on this people

Pass

Share this post


Link to post

Game day 

COYR ..... hope we dont get hammered

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

Pass

I knew you would Al you big pussy haha

 

Mon son - a wee Ozzie dollar; that's only 30p real money

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Vermelhos said:

You can now get 16/1 on Betfair for an Aberdeen win....  SIXTEEN TO FUCKING ONE.

I hope any on this forum who don't think thats worth a quid or two regrets their choice at full time tomorrow.

Any win, any time would always be sweet....  but with those odds, it would be orgasmic.

COYR.

FTH.

Save your money. This will be a hammering today.

On another note I've got it on good authority that the SFA assigned the seats on the bus and plane to ensure the hun players were all classed as social distant (More than two rows apart) Request was made by them to ensure they were all kept apart on travel plans. 

Other teams were not given the same treatment hence we've 2 down due to close contact and huns have got off scot free.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Save your money. This will be a hammering today.

On another note I've got it on good authority that the SFA assigned the seats on the bus and plane to ensure the hun players were all classed as social distant (More than two rows apart) Request was made by them to ensure they were all kept apart on travel plans. 

Other teams were not given the same treatment hence we've 2 down due to close contact and huns have got off scot free.

Rangers had zero first team players in the squad so doesn't really make any difference either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Postman Pats Cat said:

If we had all our players available I would fancy us do beat them. Why not eh. 

Welcome to Hat Land.

I agree. Would have fancied us to beat them with a fully available first XI and this season's more adventurous formation.

Typical though, that a visit to the Govan shite hole sees us with one fucked up horrific injury / covid absentee list.

Have absolutely no idea what to expect in terms of the line-up and the subsequent outcome.

Nae particularly looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post

Fearing a bit of a hammering today. Far too many key players missing for it not to have an impact.

Hope I’m wrong of course. The hun seeth if we managed to scrape a victory today would be terrific.

Share this post


Link to post

Hoping that we don't get humiliated today.  Not looking forward to watching tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Rangers had zero first team players in the squad so doesn't really make any difference either way. 

Thanks for spoiling it Dazzy FFS. 😆

 

Could have caught a few whoppers there. (Westhill Wanderers especially.)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Thanks for spoiling it Dazzy FFS. 😆

 

Could have caught a few whoppers there. (Westhill Wanderers especially.)

No chance.

That was as transparent as you 

Jesus fuck ✊

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Thanks for spoiling it Dazzy FFS. 😆

 

Could have caught a few whoppers there. (Westhill Wanderers especially.)

I knew fit you were up to

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No chance.

That was as transparent as you 

Jesus fuck ✊

Haha.

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

I knew fit you were up to

Aye perhaps a touch too obvious.

 

Would have happened if they had players in the squad without a doubt.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Vermelhos said:

You can now get 16/1 on Betfair for an Aberdeen win....  SIXTEEN TO FUCKING ONE.

I hope any on this forum who don't think thats worth a quid or two regrets their choice at full time tomorrow.

Any win, any time would always be sweet....  but with those odds, it would be orgasmic.

COYR.

FTH.

I'll offer odds of 50-1 for the first poster that fancies a £10 charity bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'll offer odds of 50-1 for the first poster that fancies a £10 charity bet. 

5-0 the scum is only 21/1. 

Conversely 1-0 the Dons & Hoban to score is 437/1 

Take your pick 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

5-0 the scum is only 21/1. 

Conversely 1-0 the Dons & Hoban to score is 437/1 

Take your pick 

just had a look on ladbrokes.

1-0 with various players for us scoring is 650 and 700

 

hernandez, logan and leigh as the scorer it doesnt even let you make the bet beyond 700-1

Edited by Tord31

Share this post


Link to post

You know that things are looking bleak when Cockneyguffie Don isn't up with the dawn chorus announcing "GAME DAY!!!" 

 

Share this post


Link to post

It'll bring back happy memories of yore when Deek names 7 defenders in the starting XI

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hoban to score is 437/1 

Get a tenner on that 

Share this post


Link to post

I’m looking forward to watching 89 minutes of brilliant team effort to be fucked by Ash Taylor getting skinned/missing the ball/falling over. 
 

Hopefully him and Jack end each other’s careers at some point today. 

Share this post


Link to post

Taylor wont last long on the pitch as he will get sent off after bringing down kunt in the box and taverna will score the first goal (pen). 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Taylor wont last long on the pitch as he will get sent off after bringing down kunt in the box and taverna will score the first goal (pen). 

that'll be the second pen. 

Share this post


Link to post

I am trying work out who's unavailable today before I place my bets.....

McCrorie, McGinn, McGeouch, McLennan, Ferguson, Campbell, Wright, Hayes......anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am trying work out who's unavailable today before I place my bets.....

McCrorie, McGinn, McGeouch, McLennan, Ferguson, Campbell, Wright, Hayes......anyone else?

Watkins 

Share this post


Link to post

If we're counting first team squad players then Cerny too

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am trying work out who's unavailable today before I place my bets.....

McCrorie, McGinn, McGeouch, McLennan, Ferguson, Campbell, Wright, Hayes......anyone else?

Easier to ask who IS available

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Watkins 

Forgot about Marley Watkins. What's his prognosis? It looked like a hamstring injury he picked up in the recent semifinal against the victims. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...