Sevco 4 - 0 Aberdeen Reserves

Oh ma heid.

Back 5, Leigh and Ojo in front, Hedges desperately scrabbling for a glimpse of the ball and Edmondson and Cosgrove both getting in each other’s way for the inevitable Taylor hoofs.

well I for 1 can’t wait.  Relishing this....

I wonder how many of the Huns have played more minutes than Ojo, Kennedy, Logan, Leigh and Edmondson combined.  8, 9 maybe?

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Only plus point is the ref will be in upheaval.  Under clear instruction to book Ferguson early and send off Cosgrove the second he challenges Goldson in the air.  What the fucks he to do now?

probably red Hedges for a clear hair offence just in case.

I wouldn't appeal that red card!

36 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Can't we get this postponed.?

The thought actually occurred to me that we should refuse to play the match and take the 3-0 hit just to stick 2 fingers up at the SFA. Having seen our line up a 3-0 loss would probably be a net gain on what's likely to happen. But Cormack couldn't stomach the inevitable massive fine that would also ensue

• Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Oh ma heid.

Back 5, Leigh and Ojo in front, Hedges desperately scrabbling for a glimpse of the ball and Edmondson and Cosgrove both getting in each other’s way for the inevitable Taylor hoofs.

well I for 1 can’t wait.  Relishing this....

I wonder how many of the Huns have played more minutes than Ojo, Kennedy, Logan, Leigh and Edmondson combined.  8, 9 maybe?

How would you have lined up today with the players available?