Lockdown Skills

Ke1t

1 hour ago, Chewie37 said:

@Ke1t whatever happened to your virtual Hat team? I'm pretty sure I was in the running for player of the season........probably why Bebo crashed the Hat

Life got in the way. 

Months of doing my democratic duty to see Trump defeated... you're WELCOME... coupled with other personal shit and the season restarting anyway rendered Hatchester's efforts redundant. 

Though I would like to finish that season, tbh, now that i have free time to do nonsense again. We were bucking for promotion iirc. 

Once I get back home I might fire up the season and finish this thing. 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Life got in the way. 

Months of doing my democratic duty to see Trump defeated... you're WELCOME... coupled with other personal shit and the season restarting anyway rendered Hatchester's efforts redundant. 

Though I would like to finish that season, tbh, now that i have free time to do nonsense again. We were bucking for promotion iirc. 

Aye well you need to get me back leading the line. The way I was treated was a fucking disgrace. 

On 11/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, Bluto10 said:

nothin like a bit of inverse snobbery

Not inverse snobbery. The Scottish education system is/was one of the best in the world. 

I've got degrees. 

What I will say is why should a useful person doing the "lowest" job pay tax on his fag for some fanny to have a few years to run up debt that they feel entitled to? Then maybe jump off and not pay?

It'll need to get a bit real. If you're going to do art you better be the best. People only pay so much for nice things.

10 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Life got in the way. 

Upgrade to FM21, it gives the options for players to take the knee before games