Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

4 hours ago, alscotoz said:

No excuses for not winning this one

I wish I had your confidence. 9 players missing and playing on an abomination of a surface seem like pretty decent excuses to me. I don't think we will lose but I'm in no way convinced that we will win either. Especially if we go with the same 11 starters from yesterday in the same formation.

Sad that it will not be a surprise for us to get beat or draw this game.

We are quite often a gift to these struggling bottom dwelling sides. Hamilton & St Mirren in particular.

wonder if we have had McCrorie tested again to check if the Huns had bribed the SFA testers to register a few false positives? Quite something that he has been unlucky enough to catch COVID twice in same year. Don’t think many folk even get regular flu twice in a season

16 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I wish I had your confidence. 9 players missing and playing on an abomination of a surface seem like pretty decent excuses to me. I don't think we will lose but I'm in no way convinced that we will win either. Especially if we go with the same 11 starters from yesterday in the same formation.

Didn't say I was confident.

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sad that it will not be a surprise for us to get beat or draw this game.

We are quite often a gift to these struggling bottom dwelling sides. Hamilton & St Mirren in particular.

wonder if we have had McCrorie tested again to check if the Huns had bribed the SFA testers to register a few false positives? Quite something that he has been unlucky enough to catch COVID twice in same year. Don’t think many folk even get regular flu twice in a season

The flu virus is relatively slow in mutating...around 7-8 years to fully mutate. At any one time there are 4 or 5 different strains affecting different areas of the world and which in the main tend to stay local to those areas. Anyone who gets the 'flu for real, because it mutates so slowly, has immunity until it has fully mutated. So anyone telling you they get flu every year is either lying through their teeth or is exaggerating their symptoms and making out that a simple cold is more than it actually is. 

Covid is a different type of virus to the flu and although very new so clinical evidence is still relatively scarce, seems to mutate very quickly (3-12 months is what they reckon). That's bad news for those pinning their hopes on a vaccination programme eliminating it, as the immunity might not even last a full year. Of course the testing kits we have are so new that again we don't really know yet just how accurate they truly are and so it is possible McCrorie has had a false positive one of the times. 

• Downvote 2
On 11/24/2020 at 4:36 AM, The Boofon said:

It’s about time football was shook up. There’s nothing in the rules that say you can only have 1 midfield. 

Levein broke the mould with the no striker thing. 

He didn't. Pretty sure Barcelona were playing with a false 9 long before Levein tried it for different tactical reasons