Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

23 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I normally stick up for Cosgrove but tonight I got the impression he was'nt interested.

I hope to fuck Hamilton get relegated.

That pitch should never have been approved for the Premier League.

In fact I think a lot of players hold back on that pitch for the fear of picking up an injury.

I think Cosgrove will be sold in January.

Edmondson looks like a centre half that’s been converted to a centre forward. He’s not good enough. First touch is terrible. 

Main is just garbage & not good enough either.

We need two centre forwards in. 

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tord, I take it your glass is a little less full tonight after your optimistic noises from yesterday? 

haha. its a good result for finishing 3rd. its very disappointing in terms of our pretending to chase celtic (and the huns). it was an important three points knowing the bulk of the 9 injured are back for the next league game and its a different complexion. 

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

haha. its a good result for finishing 3rd. its very disappointing in terms of our pretending to chase celtic (and the huns). it was an important three points knowing the bulk of the 9 injured are back for the next league game and its a different complexion. 

The game on Saturday is bigger than the next league game though.

We have a semi final defeat at the hands of one of the Glasgow two to play for 

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

McInnes and the club probably fucked up not parting ways the summer jack, mcginn, taylor and hayes left.

McInnes/the Dons were never likely to part ways after a 95th minute cup final defeat after a really good effort in the Scottish Cup Final though. 
I think the COVID outbreak & the season finishing saved him. The way we were playing & the style of football we were seeing, if that continued from March to May I think he’d have been punted possibly.

No chance now - he’s here until the end of his contract at least. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Tord31 said:

It's a tough game. I am still voting Hoban in midfield

No chance. 
It’ll be the same back 3 I think.

Is there any chance of Hayes &/or Wright being fit? 
Both got groin injuries so maybe unlikely. 
Only change might see McGinn in for Main & playing where Wright has been playing.

Hedges & McGinn just behind Cosgrove. 
The rest the same 

• Downvote 1
9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McInnes/the Dons were never likely to part ways after a 95th minute cup final defeat after a really good effort in the Scottish Cup Final though. 
I think the COVID outbreak & the season finishing saved him. The way we were playing & the style of football we were seeing, if that continued from March to May I think he’d have been punted possibly.

No chance now - he’s here until the end of his contract at least. 

He's the manager until anyone other than Dave Cormack knows that he will not be offered a new contract.

As soon as a few people know his contract is not being extended it will become an untenable position. Absolute disaster if everyone finds out. 

I'm a McInnes fan and I think there is every chance we go backwards on the next appointment BUT every manager has a shelf life. I don't think he'll see 2022 as Dons manager.