Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't think he's good enough for us overall. But when we are forced to play him through circumstances, and he plainly was nowhere near our worst performer on the night....I'll defend him. 

I think he was our worst player. Amount of times he’s given the ball and puts it straight back to the guy usually back the way 

Ojo and Campbell do the same thing, albeit Campbell takes fewer touches. Both are usually moving the ball sideways or backwards, which is this slow possession based game. We only need one of that type against Hamilton, who are honking...shit last few days and I hope to Christ that we have more players available at the weekend:...

hedges at least tried to inject a bit of pace and was positive...main should be playing rugby league...

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not a single player gets + marks in second half, maybe Hedges at a push but probably giving him benefit of his first half effort.

only reasonable explanation for such a transformation of the side in the second half is McInnes 

Can anyone explain otherwise?

Losing such a soft goal from an unnecessary free kick didn't help.

I said to Alscotoz a couple of days back I had no confidence that we would win this match...9 players out with our full first choice midfield among them was always going to leave us with problems in creating chances. And a lack of options on the bench meant that changing things was also going to be difficult....although I do think he left it at least 10 minutes too late to start making those changes.

Bottom line....we can now see that our fringe players aren't good enough

The squad may not be one of the best, but it's noticeable how some players performances deteriorate compared to how they were with their previous club. The fact that progress seems to come to a halt in the middle of the field all the time tells a lot. Eventually passed back and then booted upfield into oblivion. No constructive midfield connection whatsoever.

Kennedy has had a couple of great games but for most part has been a complete let down.

certainly made an impression in latter half of season in a few games that just about justified his early signing for fee but has been shite this season. Gives the ball away far too much & his shooting is atrocious, his crossing not much better.

Only Ojo & Main shade him for worst player of match tonight

I'm more pissed off about dropping 2 points tonight than I was against the humping at the weekend. First half we played ok, second half we gave away a soft as fuck goal and played shite thereafter.

It's been a long time since I've hated a Dons player as much as I hate that Curtis Main cunt. I hate the cunt, doesn't even look like a footballer. Utter shite.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Losing such a soft goal from an unnecessary free kick didn't help.

I said to Alscotoz a couple of days back I had no confidence that we would win this match...9 players out with our full first choice midfield among them was always going to leave us with problems in creating chances. And a lack of options on the bench meant that changing things was also going to be difficult....although I do think he left it at least 10 minutes too late to start making those changes.

Bottom line....we can now see that our fringe players aren't good enough

Against a side such as them that has struggled against even the shitey lower league sides there is zero excuse for even our ‘fringe’ players on that showing. As I said previously. ALL of those ‘fringe’ players were signed or viewed as first 11 players by McInnes.

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Ojo and Campbell do the same thing, albeit Campbell takes fewer touches. Both are usually moving the ball sideways or backwards, which is this slow possession based game. We only need one of that type against Hamilton, who are honking...shit last few days and I hope to Christ that we have more players available at the weekend:...

hedges at least tried to inject a bit of pace and was positive...main should be playing rugby league...

Spot on ,everybody knows that Ojo and Campbell are negative players so why did'nt Mcinness

I think Campbell needs to be given the scope to push forward but as for Ojo he strolls about every game with an attitude that he thinks he is a lot better than he is.Not good enough and far too slow.

Just now, Redmist1903 said:

It has but we've got 8 important players oot man. Our whole first choice midfield

Not really though. 

We've got 14 or so that we can rely on. 

Half the bench is full of players who we're waiting to leave (Main, Logan, Devlin) or duds (Ojo, Hernandez) or guys on short term deals as emergency cover who are limited (Edmondson, Leigh). Then it's youngsters. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Not really though. 

We've got 14 or so that we can rely on. 

Half the bench is full of players who we're waiting to leave (Main, Logan, Devlin) or duds (Ojo, Hernandez) or guys on short term deals as emergency cover who are limited (Edmondson, Leigh). Then it's youngsters. 

You are going to be fucking pissed off big style when Jamaican international Leigh pens a long term deal ?

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Safe to say that no one who has stepped in has given McInnes anything to consider. Those who are out will all get straight back into the team once fit. 

Aye. 9 of the first 11 are nailed on. Probably 10 in McInnes' mind if you count Kennedy too (although I prefer McLennan at right wing back). 

The other choice he has is which two to play in the three with Hedges.