Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Grasping at straws. 

He's been shite. It's OK to admit it. 

He hasn’t though. Half the team could be called that but not him. 
he’s been about a bit. Assist, almost scored, won a good few fouls & set pieces.

The team performance second half is clouding your assessments & blinkering yous

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

I thought he’s been crap all game. He does nothing in an defensive  sense and less in attack 

nah you are just doing what a lot of young eens are doing and jumping on the "Ojo is shit" bandwagon. If someone has a bad game I'll call them out on it but Ojo has been fine today. Kennedy has been a fucking embarrassment

• Downvote 2
Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Ojo and Campbell not a great combination. Not their style of play to drive the ball forward so we're always going to struggle. 

Nothing to with combination. They’re both shite.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

nah you are just doing what a lot of young eens are doing and jumping on the "Ojo is shit" bandwagon. If someone has a bad game I'll call them out on it but Ojo has been fine today. Kennedy has been a fucking embarrassment

Ojo is monumentally frustrating in a game like tonight. We're against a team we're much better than but he makes it much more difficult to break them down by slowing the game down at every opportunity and showing absolutely desire to do anything positive. 

1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

It's at times like these that you need your squad players to step up in the absence of the lads in front of them in the first team, and stake a claim for a start-oh well, never mind.

Good job we have such a fantastic squad to cover for such hard COVID times.

We could really make this advantage count over lesser sides in league