Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Ojo is monumentally frustrating in a game like tonight. We're against a team we're much better than but he makes it much more difficult to break them down by slowing the game down at every opportunity and showing absolutely desire to do anything positive. 

So doing precisely the same role that the Rat does for sevco then. You might not like it, nor understand it but every team needs one

• Downvote 3
6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

nah you are just doing what a lot of young eens are doing and jumping on the "Ojo is shit" bandwagon. If someone has a bad game I'll call them out on it but Ojo has been fine today. Kennedy has been a fucking embarrassment

I wish it was jumping on the bandwagon and he was actually good but I’m afraid he’s been rubbish strolling about midfield doing nothing offers nothing to the team 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

So doing precisely the same role that the Rat does for sevco then. You might not like it, nor understand it but every team needs one

No. Nothing like it. Jack is cautious but very often drives his team up the pitch or tries to play aggressive passes to start attacks. 

Ojo takes twelve touches, spins round and rolls it 15 yards backwards to consi or Hoban. He then doesn't offer them a decent return pass so it normally results in a pointless hoof  

He's nothing like Jack IMO  

4 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

But Ojo loses the ball or commits a foul in every 2nd pass and challenge, offers nothing.

Ojo is not culpable for this result. Hoban for giving away a needless foul, followed by the other central defenders for crap marking are.

Even Hedges has been fucking muck all second half. But because it's fashionable to hate Ojo he is getting the pelters. 

At least try to have a mind of your own