Hamilton 1 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Ojo is not culpable for this result. Hoban for giving away a needless foul, followed by the other central defenders for crap marking are.

Even Hedges has been fucking muck all second half. But because it's fashionable to hate Ojo he is getting the pelters. 

At least try to have a mind of your own

Hedges scored the opening goal and has been a standout all season so I’ll be giving Ojo criticism before him. He might not have made an error resulting in Hamilton’s goal but I can’t recall a single good performance from Ojo since he signed, and even McInnes doesn’t have him near the team when we have others fit, so your in the minority. Do you think he will play at a higher or lower level than us when he leaves? 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolutely fucking shite performance.

Inexcusable against an utter shite team.

And we’ll not beat St Mirren in the Cup with that X1. 

If anyone had any delusions of splitting the arse cheeks, then results like this should wake them up.

Fucking unacceptable pish. 

This ^^^^^

Anyone that accepts or defends that result or performance v such a shite Accies side is a complete arse.

every player & the manager has embarrassed the club yet again against a team that couldn’t buy a point.

Said it last week. We are a gift to sides that are struggling because we shite it against any side that is showing more determination or desperation regardless of competence 

Looked fairly rosy a few weeks ago. Two really shit results in a row now, fail to go through on Saturday and the pressure is on him again. 

Not that the pressure would matter though, safest job in football. 

Nothing is surprising anymore, and nothing is exciting. 

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Ojo is not culpable for this result. Hoban for giving away a needless foul, followed by the other central defenders for crap marking are.

Even Hedges has been fucking muck all second half. But because it's fashionable to hate Ojo he is getting the pelters. 

At least try to have a mind of your own

He is playing against the worst team in the league. Why is his performance fine? Because he hasn't been totally abysmal like he has in the past? 

His performance was pedestrian at best, and thats against a team that couldnt buy a result prior to tonight. 

1 minute ago, Proud Dandy said:

Hedges scored the opening goal and has been a standout all season so I’ll be giving Ojo criticism before him. He might not have made an error resulting in Hamilton’s goal but I can’t recall a single good performance from Ojo since he signed, and even McInnes doesn’t have him near the team when we have others fit, so your in the minority. Do you think he will play at a higher or lower level than us when he leaves? 

I don't think he's good enough for us overall. But when we are forced to play him through circumstances, and he plainly was nowhere near our worst performer on the night....I'll defend him. 

Hangover from Gers result - nope.

COVID absences - nope.

Greatest squad for ages - jury out on this one for me. 

This is simply the type of game that infuriates me the most about Aberdeen FC, a quiet Wednesday night and just that expectation that oh fuck here we go - gonna get served utter fucking dross.

Where's the mentality in the squad with so many out etc to come in and perform. Piss poor. A damning verdict of a result.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Quick mention on Curtis Main. After seeing Watkins, Main looks even worse. I hate him too, looks like a prick 

You defended Main in past but he had a couple of purple patch games but has been a complete wasted shirt for most part. McInnes played him to justify his signing but thankfully he hasn’t persisted with that tact with Ojo until desperate 

Guest milne_afc
16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

So doing precisely the same role that the Rat does for sevco then. You might not like it, nor understand it but every team needs one

Aye, right enough. He worked wonders on the way to a hard earned point at Hamilton.

lollipop 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You defended Main in past but he had a couple of purple patch games but has been a complete wasted shirt for most part. McInnes played him to justify his signing but thankfully he hasn’t persisted with that tact with Ojo until desperate 

I defended Mains inclusion ahead of Cosgrove, yes.

You of all people wouldn’t want to go down the road of what we have said in the past.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I defended Mains inclusion ahead of Cosgrove, yes.

You of all people wouldn’t want to go down the road of what we have said in the past.

When was Main in ahead of Cosgrove other than through injury lol or Lack of fitness 

speaking shite. 

you insisted Goodwillie, May, Maynard & even Main should get more game time that they did ?

strikers is one position where you are a complete joke for input

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't think he's good enough for us overall. But when we are forced to play him through circumstances, and he plainly was nowhere near our worst performer on the night....I'll defend him. 

“Forced to play him through circumstances” ? He’s a professional footballer that gets well paid to play that position, he’s not Robbie Winters getting asked to give it a go in goals ffs! If he’s not good enough for us he will be criticised, he’s not the only one getting it.