Unsung holiday destinations

Clydeside_Sheep

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Chicken. You know what you wanted to ask but didn't. So I'll do it...

Moobs was going to ask, did you buy her Mobs? Are there wives for sale websites? Thailand and Indonesia seems to be popular spots in the white man seeks bride department.

Then again my mate worked in Thailand for four years and she came back here with him and four kids and 25 years later are going strong. He says that he's been asked a bunch of stupid questions over the years, only from stupid white men... like me. But I never asked him if he bought her cos I knew the history. 

I wasn't I was setting up a joke about her eating his dogs(which he guessed) 

12 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Bit far out for most but if you ever visit Vietnam make sure you go to Hoi An for a couple of days. Picturesque, small untouched Ancient Town with plenty restaurants, bars, shops etc surrounding the canals that run through the place. Nice change from the hustle and bustle of Hoi Chi Min and Da Nang. 

Toured Nam in 97 

12 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Cuba is great. Really friendly people.

Spent 4 days in Havana, then onto Varadero.

Matanzas is an interesting place to pass through.

Yep, done the exact same holiday myself I think. The Matanzas area would have been good to stop and spend a few hours in. 

Mentioned it before and had a good few photos lost in the pervy pics thread, but Costa Rica was outstanding. 4 days touring the forests and area around Mount Arenal volcano then brilliant weather down at Guanacaste for sunshine and boozing. 

Closer to home, Norwich for a boozy weekend. 

13 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Yep, done the exact same holiday myself I think. The Matanzas area would have been good to stop and spend a few hours in. 

Mentioned it before and had a good few photos lost in the pervy pics thread, but Costa Rica was outstanding. 4 days touring the forests and area around Mount Arenal volcano then brilliant weather down at Guanacaste for sunshine and boozing. 

Closer to home, Norwich for a boozy weekend. 

Did they ever manage to pedestrianise the town centre area in Norwich, Buzz?