St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, ferlaytio said:

Campbell, what does he do? Serious question? 

He always was a stand out in his age group. Same as most young players he needs experience to grow into the top level game. 

Barring injuries and covid isolations he'd be a sub mostly now. I think he needs a decent loan move to help him kick on. He's still got time to get to the level required.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I hope Dave is actively looking for a new manager, DM is done, he needs to go.

Wouldn't trust that useless cunt to make a footballing decision if his scouting capabilities is anything to go by.

lol

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Ojo is crap, main is crap that’s the players we have to come in when they are in the squad we will win nothing 

As long as McInnes is manager we will win fuck all

Yes he has won a league cup or mickey mouse cup as it used to be called (on penalty’s against a poor ICT) but other managers with less funds have won the Scottish Cup.

You can only do so much defending all the time or as he calls it “keeping it tight”

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I got fucking lambasted a few weeks back when I said Lewis was a good keeper but not a great one. And why I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to start looking across Europe for his replacement.

Games like today just back my argument up. He's single handedly put us out the League Cup.

Well, Lewis and the other 10 players. Shameful performance tonight for everyone 

Given the backing the management team have had to build a big squad, McInnes can’t roll out the line that we have key players missing. He’s signed everyone of those players and if we can only beat Hamilton or St Mirren with a fully strength team (which is rare anyway), then he’s not good enough. Derek has had his day.